Chapter 13 - Matthew

ARIANA'S POV

"Ariana" Alexis called out. "I'm in the kitchen" I said. She came in and had a smiled across her face. "What's with the creepy smile" I asked. She giggled. "Well, Matthews coming today" she squealed. "Oh my god yay" I yelled and hugged her. "What's with the live fed and how come I'm not apart of it" Luke frowned. "Come here" I said and we had a group hug. "So why are we hugging" he asked. "Matthews coming today" Alexis said and he had a huge smile on his face. "Hear that buddy, your gonna have a mate to play with" he said to Noah. "Yayy" Noah clapped his hands. "How's he getting here" I asked. "My mums coming down to bring him" she replied. "I'm so excited I can't wait to see him" I said. "Yeah they should be landing in about 2 hours" she said. "Alright, then when your ready we will go pick them up at the airport" I said and she smiled.

"Ari, we should go now, mum just texted me that they're about to land" Alexis smiled. "Alright. Luke, you good to stay here with Noah" I asked. "Yeah, we'll be fine" he smiled. I walked up and have them both a kiss on the cheek and we left. "I'm so excited I have butterflies, I miss my son" she said playing with her fingers. "Yeah, I can't wait to see him either" I replied and before we knew it, we were at the airport. We quickly walked inside and the plane had just landed. "Let's go quick" I said and we walked over and tried to spot them coming off the plane. "There they are" Alexis yelled. She was so happy. "Oh my god he's so big" I said. "Last time I saw him he was like a few months old" I said. "Yeah he's pretty tall too, I don't know how because both me and beau are short" we laughed. "Mummy" he yelled and ran up to Alexis. "Hey baby, I missed you" she said while I hugged her mum. "It's so lovely to see you again" her mother smiled. "Yeah you too how have you been" I asked. "I've been great how about you" she smiled. "I've been amazing" I smiled back. "Mum, how was the flight" Alexis asked while hugging her mother. "It was good, Matthew was an angel" she smiled at him. "Who's that" he asked pointing to me. "This is your Aunty Ariana" she said and he smiled at me. He was so cute. "Aunty Awiana" he said and my heart melt. "Hey Matthew" I smiled and he blushed. "Aww" I smiled and we talked a little more to Alexis's mother then she left on the next flight and we went home.

"Luke" I yelled. "In the living room" he said and we walked in and Matthew smiled straight at Noah, and Noah smiled back. "They're gonna be best brothers" Alexis said and I nodded. "Matthew this is Uncle Luke" Alexis said pointing to Luke. "Uncle wuke" he smiled. "Hey buddy" Luke said ruffling his hair. "And this is Noah, Noah this is Matt" Alexis said. They looked at each other and hugged. It was the cutest thing in the world.

LUKE'S POV

I could tell Noah and Matt were gonna be best friends. Just then my phone vibrated.

Natasha - hey Luke, I met you on the plane the other day, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out

Me - yeah how's tomorrow sound

Natasha - that sounds great, see you then

Me - alright see ya

I still didn't tell Ari about her yet, I should. "Hey Ari" I said and we walked into the kitchen. "Yeah" she asked. "I met a girl in the plane the other day and she wants to hang out with me tomorrow, will you be okay with the kids" he asked. "Yeah sure, who's the girl" she asked. "Her name is Natasha and she's really nice, I think you would like her" I said. "Yeah, I should meet her, why don't you invite her over and we can hang out" she asked. "Yeah I will ask her now" he smiled. "But Luke" she said. "Yeah" I asked. "Can I invite that guy over as well" she asked. "You mean Kyle" I questioned. She nodded her head. "I guess so" I said feeling a little jealous. Okay a lot jealous. "Thanks Luke" she smiled and hugged me before kissing me on the cheek which cause me to blush. "Is Luke Brooks blushing" she asked. I blushed again and felt my face go red. "Aww Luke your so cute" she said and I felt my stomach go weird. I've never had this feeling before. She smiled at me and my heart started beating fast. I think I know what this feeling is... Love.

ARIANA'S POV

Luke is so cute, he can't help but blush when ever I talk to him. I started thinking about what Alexis said. Maybe I do like Luke. I walked away from the kitchen and saw Alexis taking pictures of the two boys. "Hey girl, when we're you gonna call Jai" she asked. "Oh shit I forgot" wools I can't swear in front of the kids. I quickly covered my mouth. "Language Aunty Awiana slash mummy" she crossed her arms which caused me to laugh. "Oops" I said. "I'll do it now" I walked upstairs into my room and closed the door. Jai has tried to call me non stop. I swear ever since I left he's probably tried to call me at least a thousand times, no joke. I nervously took out my phone and went into contacts. I strolled down I his name and hesitantly pressed on it. I put it up to my ear and the butterflies started to erupt in my stomach.