Chapter 20 - Wedding Ring

ARIANA'S POV

Josh was whispering things to me and it made me feel something. Something I don't think I've felt before. "You don't have a boyfriend do you baby" he asked. "Well can I be honest" I asked. He nodded. "Well, I'm married but I'm getting a divorce, the guy I'm married to is a Jerk" I said. "I don't mind" he smirked. "I gotta go wash this alcohol out of my breath I'll be back" I said and headed to the bathroom. I felt someone pulling me back. I turned around and instantly rolled my eyes at his sight. "what the hell do you want" I crossed my arms and looked him dead in the eye. "Everything I said before, I didn't mean it" he said. "So you don't want a divorce" I questioned. "No I course not" he said. "And you believe me when I say I that nothing has happened between me and Luke" I questioned. "Yes, I do" I shook my head. "Well too bad, how many other girls have you slept with hah" I asked. He looked at the ground. "Wow, you know what, I was thinking of talking to you about it, later and maybe putting everything behind us, but now I really know who you are and I never want to see or speak to you ever again" I snapped and walked back to Josh. "Hey Ari what's wrong" he asked as I felt tears coming out of my eyes. Umm nothing, can you please take me home" I asked him. "Yeah, of course" he gave me a sympathetic smile. "Where did Natasha go" I asked. "This guy came over and asked her to dance" he replied. I looked over and saw her laughing and making a fool out of herself. I chuckled and we walked over to her to say goodbye, "Josh is gonna take me home I can't be here anymore" I said. "It's Jai isn't it" she asked. I nodded my head and frowned. "Alright but be careful you don't know this guy and make sure to call me if anything wrong. Also... Feel better soon Ari" she said and gave me a hug. "Thanks I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" she said and Josh took me to his car.

I showed him the directions to my house and he dropped me off at my door before giving me his number. "Make sure to give me a call cutie" he smiled and started to walk away but I stopped him. "Wait" he turned around. "Do you wanna come inside" he smiled and nodded. We sat on the couch and I gave him a drink of water. "So why did you wanna leave" he asked. "My husband was there and he just ruined my night" I replied. "Oh.. I understand" he got up and moved closer to me. He rested his hand in my thigh and gave it a small squeeze. I forced my lips on his. He instantly kissed back. He roughly squeezed my thigh which made me moan. After a few minutes he picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs not breaking the kiss. "What room" he asked as we got to the top. I pointed to the one down the hall and he quickly took me there while re connected our lips. He laid me on the bed and we started taking our clothes off. Next thing I knew we were having sex and it felt amazing.

"I really like you Ariana" he said which made me feel tingly inside. "I like you too" I smiled. I felt really guilty though, I mean I had just had sex with another guy while I'm still with Jai. Who cares about Jai, he's broken my heart too many times and I can't deal with his shit anymore. I do miss him though, all our memories and the fun times we had together. All ruined by some stuck up bitch who is in love with him. Well I'm in love with him too. I want him back but I know that I can't trust him anymore. He will end up cheating on me again and I can't just keep giving him chances. He blew it and It's over.

JAI'S POV

I walked over to Natasha who was dancing with this random guy. "Hey Natasha" I said as I approached her. "What do you want Jai" she asked annoyed. "Where did Ari go" I asked. "She went home with some guy" she replied, I was angry now, I just wanted to punch that guy in the face, I grabbed the car without telling the others and sped to Ari's house. I walked inside and up the stairs to her room. I heard her giggling and I knew this was bad. I ran back down the stairs and got into Ari's car. I drove around and drenched myself with my tears. "Ari I'm so fucking sorry" I cried to myself. "I love you" I'm acting like a psycho now. I drove to the beach. I parked the car, got out and walked over to the water. I was just staring at my wedding ring. Should I or shouldn't I. I decided that it was too much and I couldn't throw it in. I walked away from the water and was about to sit down on the sand when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and got punched in the face. I collapsed into the sand and everything went black.