Chapter 6 - The party

JAI'S POV

"Happy Birthday dear Noah, happy birthday to you. Hip hip Horay, hip hip Horay" we sang together. He blew the candles out on the cake and clapped for himself. "Yay" we all clapped. "I can't believe he's already a year old" I said to Ari. "I know. He's grown so fast" she replied. "Noah is so adorable hey" Christina said. "I know. I'm so proud to call him my son" I smiled. "Can I talk to you for a minute in private" she asked. I hesitated at first but then agreed. We walked into my room and sat on the bed. "What's up" I said. She just looked at me and smiled. "Your really hot" she said. "Umm thanks" I replied awkwardly. "So what do you say. Wanna make out" she asked. "Umm I have a wife and she is also your friend, I don't think that's a good idea." I snapped. "Come on, it'll be fun, we don't have to tell Ari" she said, and before I knew it, her lips were in mine. I was about to push away but I couldn't get myself to do it. I put my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me. She jumped onto my lap and I squeezed her ass. She moaned like crazy as our tongues fought eachother. "Mmm Jai" she said in a sexy voice. After a few minutes, we pulled away and caught our breath. "No one finds out about this okay" I said. "I totally agree" she said and kissed me one last time. We got up and walked downstairs where I saw Noah walking for the first time. "Oh my god" I said and ran up to Ari. "His first steps" she said. "Wow I can't believe it, my little boy is walking" I smiled. He fell down and we all cheered for him. James tapped me on the shoulder. "What's up" I asked. "Can I talk to you" he asked. I nodded my head and got up to follow him outside. "So why where you upstairs with Christina" he asked. "Umm no reason" I replied. "Jai" he snapped. "What the fuck was happening" he asked. "Well umm don't tell anyone but she said she wanted to talk to me in private, then we went up into my room and she kissed me and I didn't push her away. We started making out and I feel so guilty" I said. "Jai what the fuck is wrong with you, your married to a beautiful woman and you have the cutest little son in the world, why would you risk losing them" he yelled. "Shh keep your voice down" i said. "Just please don't tell Ari, or anyone else please James" I begged. "You don't want me to tell anyone that you hooked up with my ex and cheated on your wife" he asked disappointed. "Yes, please, please, please James." I asked. "Fine but it better not happen again" he said. "You know what, Ari doesn't deserve you, all you do is fuck around with her, she needs a guy she can trust, your so fucking lucky to have her, don't do the mistake of cheating on her with the same girl that nearly cause you to break up last time" he said before storming inside. He was right, I'm a cunt for doing this, I hope I don't start having feelings for Christina. That would just ruin everything.

ARIANA'S POV

"I saw James storming inside angrily. "Hey James are you okay" I asked. "Yeah just feeling a little sick, I might go home. Talk to you later" he gave me a comforting hug and went to say goodbye to Noah before leaving. I wonder what happened. Then Jai came inside and ran up to hug me. "Hey, you okay" I asked. "I love you so much Ari, you know that right" he asked. "Yeah of course" I replied. "Good, promise me no matter what happens, you will stay by my side" he asked. "I promise" I smiled.

"Bye, thanks for coming" I said to Lexi before she left. "Okay everyone's finally gone and I can start cleaning this mess" I said walking into the kitchen. Jai came over to me. "You have a rest and I will clean up" he said. "Thanks Jai, I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said and kissed me before I went upstairs to bed.

JAI'S POV

My hole started ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Christina.

Me - hello

Christina - hey babe what's up

Me - you can't call me that

Christina - why not, you called me that earlier when we were making out

Me - I know but that was in the moment and nothing like that can ever happen again okay

Christina - you say that now. Why don't you come over and we can do something fun

Me - no thanks

Christina - come on please, I promise no kissing or cuddling just a couple of friends watching a movie

Me - I don't know about that

Christina - please

Me - okay fine, I'll be over in an hour

Christina - okay see ya later babe

Me - bye

This feels wrong, what am I going to tell Ari. I love her so much and I don't wanna hurt her. I also don't want to lie to her. I can't tell her that I'm going over to Christina's house to watch a movie with her. Fuck my life.

"Hey babe I gotta go, I'm meeting up with Daniel" I said. "Okay, when will you be back" she asked. "I don't know but I'll text you when I'm leaving okay" I said. She nodded and I pulled her in for a hug and kiss. "I love you" I said and she replied. "Love you too"

STRANGER'S POV

"He's on his way, the plan is working perfectly" she said to me. "Good, I can't wait to get my baby girl back" I said. "And I can't wait for him to be mine" she replied.