Chapter 3 - Music video

ARIANA'S POV

I walked inside and saw my baby sleeping on the couch. He looks so adorable, I took a picture and put it on
Instagram. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and went back and saw that Jai was waking up. "Hey babe" I said and kissed him. "hey your back" he instantly pulled me in for a tight hug. "You've been gone all day, I missed you" he pouted. "I'm sorry, but I'm all yours now" I smiled. "Where's Noah" I asked. "He's at your mums" he replied as he picked me up and took me upstairs. He laid me in bed and put my favourite movie on which was Twilight, eclipse. He came in bed and cuddled me while we watched the movie.

The next day, I woke up and felt arms wrapped around me. I looked to see Jai sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to wake him up but I have to go meet Scooter at the studio. "Babe" I whispered into his ear. "Wake up" I said. He started moving so I rubbed his cheek and he got goosebumps. His eyes fluttered open and he gave me a smile. "Good Morning baby" he said before kissing me. "Good morning" I said as I checked the time on my phone. I gave a mad look and Jai must have seen. "Don't tell me you have to work" he said in an annoyed voice. "Yeah, I have to shoot the music video for my song" I said with a frown. "What time will you be back" he asked. "Well it will probably take all day, but I will try to finish as quick as I can" I said before getting up and putting my clothes on. "Try your hardest, I'm lonely without you" he pouted. "Why don't you take Noah out today" I suggested. He gave a faint smile. "Okay" I pecked his lips before leaving.

"So where are we filming" I asked. "Downtown, there's an abandoned building that we can use" Scooter replied. "Okay" I said "and Big Sean and Iggy will meet is there he added. "Alright let's go than"

"Sean" I squealed and ran up to hug him. "Hey Ari, how are you" he asked not letting me go. "Umm I'm good, where Iggy" I looked around and couldn't see her anywhere. "She'll be here soon" he said still holding me tight. "Okay Iggy just arrived she will be in soon, let's get stared" scooter ordered. Sean finally let me go and i was relieved. "Hey Iggy" I said hugging her. "Hey girl you excited for your first single" she asked. "Yes, this album is going to be amazing" I smiled. "I know it is"

Halfway through the shoot, Sean came up to me and asked to talk. "Hey Ari, come with me for a minute" he said. I followed not knowing what he was gonna do. "Wha-" before I had time to finish my sentence, he smashed his lips on mine. I tried pushing him away but he held me really tight. I was stuck kissing this guy. I wish I never came today, I miss Jai. I finally pulled my lips away from his and I was so mad. "What the fuck do you think your doing Sean" I yelled. "Sorry, your just so fucking hot, I couldn't resist" he smirked and went to kiss me again. He pulled my face close to his so that I couldn't let go. I tried banging in something so I could get someone's attention but he had a really tight grip on me, I could barely move. I then kneed his balls which caused him to fall down in pain. I ran as fast as I could. "Scooter, I have to go home, I can't stay any longer" said with tears running down my face. "Why not, Ari what's wrong" he asked. "I need to get back to Jai" I said. "Come here" he pulled me in for a hug and I cried into his chest. "Ari your like a daughter to me, please tell me what happened" he said stroking my back. "Well, Sean started making out with me and he wouldn't let me go, he held me really tight and it hurt, I can't be around him anymore" I cried. "I will fire him, he's gone don't worry, you don't have to see him anymore" he said and walked over to Sean. I need to tell Jai, I can't lie to him. I decided to call him.

Jai - hey baby what's up

Me - nothing much, how are you

Jai - I'm okay, but I miss you like crazy

Me - aww I miss you too, and I have to tell you something

Jai - what is it

Me - just promise me, you won't be mad and you will listen to what I have to say

Jai - I promise baby

Me - okay, I'll tell you when I get home

Jai - how long will that be

Me - about two hours

Jai - okay, ill see you then babe

Me - bye

"It's done, I'm so sorry that happened to you Ari" he said patting my back. "Thanks Scooter"

I walked inside dropping my bag at the door. I went to get some water from the fridge and heard laughing from upstairs. I walked into my room to see Jai and Noah on my bed. "What's going on in here" I asked kissing Noah's forehead. "Just daddy, and son time" he smiled. "Well don't let me intrude. I'll be done stairs" I kissed Jai then walked downstairs.

About half an hour later Jai came down and sat next to me in the living room. "So what did you have to tell me" he asked. "Well, today while I was at the shoot, something happened with Sean" I started. He gave a mad look as I he knew what I was talking about. "What happened" he asked. "He took me to a corner of the room and he forced me to make out with him, and he wouldn't let me go. He squeezed me really tight and it hurt" I said staring at the floor. "What, where is this cunt" he clenched his jaw and squeezed his fists. "I don't know" I said. He hugged me and rubbed my back. "Are you okay, does it still hurt" he asked. "A little, my body's just a bit sore" I replied. "How could he hurt you like that, it just makes me wanna kill him." He said with watery eyes. "So your not mad at me" I asked. "No of course not, but I'm gonna do something to him, for hurting you" he said and took me upstairs to lay down. He gently rubbed my body which actually made it feel better. He gently kissed my lips every now and then. "Jai, thanks for taking care of me" I said. "Your my wife, and my best friend. I will do anything for you" he smiled at me. I kissed his cheek then slowly drifted to sleep.

SEAN'S POV

"It's done" I said into the phone. "Good, But I need you to keep trying, get her mind off her precious Jai for me" he said. "Will do" I replied.