Chapter 9 - what have i done

JAI'S POV

I kept thinking about what I had done to my wife. I really didn't deserve her. She's too good for me and I fucked things up for some slut. I swear I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to go upstairs and bother Ariana. I think I fell asleep around 3:30 and I woke up at 7. Ari wasn't up and I didn't hear Noah calling out like he normally does this time of the morning. I went upstairs to check on him but he wasn't in his room. Maybe he is in with Ari. I went and had a look but she wasn't there either and pretty much all her clothes were gone. Oh shit, she's gone. I ran downstairs and looked for my phone. I went through the kitchen and something caught my eye. It was a piece of paper. I picked it up and read it carefully.

Jai,

You broke my heart, I never thought you would do this to me again. I'm sorry if I was a horrible wife but you didn't need to just go and cheat on me. I can't be around you anymore and I don't want my son growing up with a father like you. It was nice knowing you and I won't forget our time together. I hope she was worth losing your family over.

Ari

"FUCK" I screamed as I punched a wall. I found my phone in the living room and called Luke.

Luke - what do you want

Me - Ari's gone

Luke - what do you mean Ari's gone

Me - she left a note and all her clothes are gone

Luke - I'll be right over

Me - okay

Wow I've really fucked things up this time. Her running away is the last thing I thought she would do. Luke came barging in my house. "Where's the note" he asked. I gave him the paper and as he read it, he started crying. "You cunt" he yelled and slapped me across the face. "What the fuck" I said. "This is all your fault, now she's gone and we'll probably never see her again" he yelled. "You don't think I know that" I said. "Wow, you've lost your family man, how do you feel about that" he asked. "I feel like the worst person alive, I shouldn't have done that to the girl I love, I need to find her" I said. "Yeah good luck with that" he said while walking away. "Wait your not gonna help" I asked. "Why should I, this is your mess, you've not only lost your wife and son, you've also lost your twin bother" he spat and walked out slamming the door behind him.

LUKE'S POV

I stormed out of Jai's house and started crying. I can't believe the girl I love is gone. I got in my car and tried calling her. Nothing. I tried again. Nothing. I tried one more time and still nothing. She should be with me, not him. He's a dick who doesn't have any feelings. But I love her and I will do whatever I can to be with her and make her happy.

ARIANA'S POV

Luke kept trying to call me but I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone yet. I was still driving too and I was stressing out. I was on my way to Florida, and was currently in Colorado. "Mummy where are we" Noah asked. "We're in a place called Colorado sweetie" I replied. "It's so pwetty" he giggled. "It is isn't it" I smiled. I miss Jai but he's a heartbreaker and I need to get over him. "Mummy where's daddy" he asked. "He's back home in California baby" I said softly. "Why" he asked. "Because baby, he couldn't come with us" I said. "Okay mummy" he giggled.

A few hours later we were in Kansas and I have never been here before but always wanted to come. I can't wait to go on my tour next year it's gonna be amazing. That reminds me. What am I gonna do about my career. The only reason I'm even in America was because of my music career and I'm suppose to be living in L.A. I guess I'll stay in Florida for a while and write some music then go back to L.A and go from there.

JAI'S POV

"Jai what did you do" Beau asked as I showed him the letter. "I cheated" I said softly. "What the fuck is wrong with you" he yelled. "You know what I'm out, you can sort this out yourself, you don't deserve her and I'm glad she's not with you anymore" beau spat before leaving the house. "James, Daniel, you'll help me right" I asked. "I don't know man. I mean Ari was obviously like a sister to us but I think you deserve this right now after what you did" James said. "Yeah man maybe just forget her and move on" Daniel added. "I can't move on. She is still my wife and she has my son with her I'm not giving up" I yelled and ran up to my room.

LUKE'S POV

I decided to try and call Ari again. I called once and she didn't answer so I tried again and after a few rings, she answered.

Ari - hello

Luke - oh my god You answered, where are you

Ari - I'm in Oklahoma

Luke - your what

Ari - in Oklahoma

Luke - how come your so far away from LA

Ari - I need to start fresh and get my mind off Jai. I'm heading to Florida

Luke - please let me stay with you in Florida, I'll catch a plane and come stay with you

Ari - why would you wanna stay with me

Luke - because I miss you and your my family. Also I can't stand Jai for what he did to you. So, can I stay with you

Ari - okay

Luke - YESS thanks Ari. I'll text you when I'm taking off.

Ari - Alright bye

Luke - wait have you got a house yet

Ari - no I don't

Luke - I'll buy one for us

Ari - Luke you don't have to do that, it's my problem

Luke - I want to

Ari - are you sure Luke

Luke - yes 100 percent. Oh and Ari I have to tell you something

Ari - what is it

Luke - I.. Um... I lo- (the phone died.) -ve you