Chapter 25 - VMA's

ARIANA'S POV

Today's the day my album is being released. It's also the day of the VMA's which I'm so excited about. I've been nominated for an award and I'm so excited but I don't think I'm gonna win.

"Babe you coming to the VMA's with me tonight" I asked Jai as I walked in to the kitchen. "Yeah of course babe" he smiled. "And I know your gonna win that award tonight" he smirked. "No I won't, we have to get ready lets go" I said as I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs to our room.

I was dressed in a short silver sparkly dress that fit tight around my petit body. I wore my hair half up half down and straightened it. I wore black knee high boots and wore quite a lot of makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and Jai was dressed in tight black jeans with the maroon button up shirt that I love with a black SnapBack which he wore backwards. "You ready to go babe" he asked. "Yeah let's go" I smiled. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the car.

When we arrived, we walked along the red carpet and flashes were going off like crazy. Paparazzi were screaming at us and asking all these questions. "Is it true your pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby" "why aren't you with Justin" "are you guys still married" it was getting too much for me I just ran off the carpet and into the arena.

Jai took my hand and we went to find our seats. I almost died when I saw who was suppose to sit next to me. It was Justin. In case I didn't tell you, he got bailed out of prison so he's here and sitting right next to me. Jai was sitting behind me next to my mum and I don't think he was happy when Justin sat next to me. "Guess it's my lucky day" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked away. I was opening the VMA's with Break Free which I was so happy about. I got called to go backstage almost a minute later. I said goodbye to my mum and Jai then walked to the dressing room so I could change.

JAI'S POV

I was a little mad when Justin sat next to Ari. He kept smiling at her and biting his lip, I don't know why in jealous, Ariana wouldn't cheat on me with him. She got called to go backstage so I said goodbye to her and I felt a little better now she was gone and not next to that thing.

Half an hour later, the show began and my princess was up on stage singing her hear out, her voice was so mesmerising I could listen to her for days. I saw Justin licking his lips a few times, then he turned around to face me. "I'll get her back one day, you'll see" he smirked then turned back to the front.

ARIANA'S POV

I was so nervous, I'm about to open the VMA's and I'm freaking out. "Miss Grande, it's time" the man said and lead me to the stage. I stood up there and waited for the music to come on, I stood in a spaceship and the door opened revealing me to the crowd. I looked over and spotted Jai and Justin talking to each other, that can't be good. I finished the last line then was escorted off stage where I got changed back into my dress.

When I returned to my seat, Justin was trying to put his arm around my shoulder but I kept shrugging it off. "Justin please stop" I said then turned back to the front.

It was time for the award I was nominated for to be announced. Justin leaned in and whispered something in my ear. "Your gonna win, your the best there is" I thought that was sweet. Jim Carey was on stage and I thought that if I won, I would literally die. "And the award goes to" he said while opening the envelope. "ARIANA GRANDE" he yelled and I was about to cry. I stood up and gave Jai and my mum a hug. I walked past Miley and gave her a quick hug. When I got on stage, I gave Jim a hug and took the award. "Oh my god, I love you" I said and he smiled at me. "Thank you so much... Oh my god I love you guys so much" I started. "This is incredible I never thought I would win one of these so I didn't prepare anything and I'm gonna forget everybody but I wanna thank Iggy Azalea for being on this track with me. I love her and I appreciate it and I wanna thank my fans who I love so so much I love them more than anything and um I wanna thank Republic records and I wanna thank all you guys and I wanna thank mtv for supporting my music and I'm oh my god... I also wanna thank all the producers and everyone who helped work on my album which is coming out tonight, and I'm so excited so thank you so so so so much this means so much to me, I appreciate it woo" I then followed Jim backstage where I took a selfie with him.

"That was good, you did an amazing job" Jai said before kissing my forehead. "Thanks, now it's time to celebrate" I said and we headed home. We invited our friends over so we could have a party to celebrate my album release. I can tell its gonna be a fun night

-------------
Make sure you guys check out my new book  
'Make a wish' on my other channel Jariana4evs i love it. Thanks guys 💜💜💜

I will always love you - (Book 2) COMPLETED!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें