Chapter 12 - Aunty Wexis

LUKE'S POV

"So when are you gonna invite that guy over" I asked as we walked down a food isle. "Well I guess later after we pick up Alexis" she replied. "Ohh" I frowned. I don't want this guy to be Ari's next boyfriend, it should be me she wants to date. "LUKE" she yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry, what's wrong" I asked. "Are you okay" she asked. "To be honest, I don't know if you should trust this guy, I mean you saw him for 10 minutes, who knows what kind of guy he is" I explained. "You really care about me" she said and I blushed. "Yeah, I do" I felt my face going red. "Well if it means that much to you, I won't see him" she smiled. "Really" I got a bit too excited. "Yeah" I suddenly felt a lot better. "Thankgod" she giggled which made me happy. "Uncle Luke" Noah said. "Yeah buddy" I asked. "I wuv you" he said and my heart sank. "I love you too little man"

"Alright are we going home first or we just gonna go straight to the airport" I asked. "Well were gonna drive right last the airport anyway so I guess we'll just go there first" she said and I drove us there. "So Luke what was it you were gonna say to me on the phone the other day" she asked. "When" I questioned. "You know, when my phone died you said you have to tell me something" she explained. "Oh right, well-" I was cut off by a girl screaming out Ari's names. "ARIIIIII" "ALEXISSSSSSSS" the girls both ran to each other and hugged for ages which I was jealous of cause I wanted to be the one giving Ari long comforting hugs. "Hey Luke" Alexis smiled and gave me a quick hug. "Hey how was your flight" I asked. "You know when you see in movies, the kid that always kicks the chair" she questioned. Ari and I both nodded. "Yeah we'll that happened" me and Ari giggled at her face. "Hey Noah how are you" she asked as I handed him over to her. "Aunty Wexis" he replied and she got so excited. "Oh my god he's never said that before" she squealed. "No he hasn't actually" Ariana said. "I'm so proud of you baby"she said. "I wuv you mummy" he giggled. "I love you too baby" she kissed hid forehead and we headed to the car.

"Woah what the fuck. Luke how did you afford to buy this house" Alexis asked taking it all in. "I would do anything for this girl" I said and put my arm around Ari's waist. "Language Aunty Wexis" Ari said. "Sorry" she mouthed and Ari showed Alexis to her room.

ARIANA'S POV

"Alright here's your room, it's right next to mine and Lukes is over there" I said. "Thanks girl" she smiled and dumped her bags on the bed. "So what's up with you and Luke" she asked. "Nothing, why" I questioned. "Well you guys look pretty comfortable around each other if you know what I mean" she winked. "Nothing's going on between me and Luke" I said. "But do you want it to" she smirked. "No... Yes... Maybe, I don't know" I said annoyed at my feelings. "Ooh girl you totally like him" she smirked. "Shut up" I playfully rolled my eyes. "When are you planning on talking to Jai" she asked. "I... I don't know yet" I replied nervously. "He really misses you Ari, he hasn't stopped saying how much he hates himself and he said he will kill himself if he can't find you" she explained. "As if, Jai would never kill himself for me" I laughed. "Ari I think he was being serious, I've never seen hi. Act like that before. He's really worried about you" she said. "I should probably call him soon hey" I asked. "I think you should" she patted my back and we walked downstairs. "Hey you guys wanna go for a swim with me and Noah" Luke asked. "Yeah sure" we both replied is and we all got changed.

"Don't wanna" Noah said. "Come in baby you can do it" Luke was in the middle of the pool holding Noah. "Just swim to mummy" I said. I was in the pool at the edge. "Come on Noah you can do it, Aunty Alexis, mummy and I will all protect you" Luke said. "Okay" he said and started swimming to me. "Oh my god your doing it baby, good job just keep kicking" I said. "Yeah go Noah" Alexis cheered. "You got it buddy" Luke yelled. "Come here" I said and he had swum all the way to me. "Oh my god good job" I said and have him a high five "I'm so proud of you" I said. "Wanna go back" he said. "Alright swim to uncle Luke" I said and he started swimming back. I'm so proud of my little man. "He's really smart for his age isn't he" Alexis asked. "Yeah he is, he started speaking at 10 months, like proper words and then when he was 12 months he started speaking sentences and he's getting really smart" I explained. "How old is he now" she asked. "He's 17 months" I replied. "He's growing up too fast" she said. "I know"I answered. "So how's little Matthew going I haven't seen him since after my wedding" I asked. Matthew was Alexis's son and he spent most of his time with Alexis's parents. "He's good, I gotta bring him up here to live with us" she said. "Yeah him and Noah are like the same age they will get along like brothers" I said. "Yeah they are just a few days apart" she said. "I wish I got to see him on his birthday" I said. "Im sorry, I didn't want to bring him on Noah's birthday because Beau was there and we were fighting at the time" she explained. "Oh yeah, well if he moves here, I will be seeing a lot more of him which is good" I smiled.

-------------------
Sorry I haven't mentioned Matthew but I wanted to focus more on Ari's life but he will be coming in the story within the next couple of chapters.