Chapter 17 - 'Stranger' Part 2

LUKE'S POV

It's time to go inside and check up on Ari. I walked in and saw her at the back corner talking to a guy dressed in all black. I stood so he couldn't see me. She looked so shocked. I just really wanna know who it is.

ARIANA'S POV

"Hey baby girl" he said. I just stood there frozen. "Baby" he waved in front of my face. "Justin. It's you" I half smiled. "Yeah, I kinda freaked you out all those times I called didn't I" he asked. "Umm yeah a little" I said. "I'm sorry, please sit I wanna talk" he said and I nervously sat across from him. "So Ari, I've been thinking about you ever since we broke up and I miss you so much. I never meant to hurt you, I mean you know what I'm like when I'm drunk" he softy chuckled to himself. "And I just want things to go back to the way they were, I miss you baby" he said. "I....uhh...I don't know what to say" I spoke. "It's okay, I'll give you time but I just want to be with you again" he seemed sincere. "I miss you as well Justin, but I don't know. Just give me a week and I'll call you" I smiled. "Awesome, I didn't even think you would consider it" he smiled and sat next to me. "You've changed so much" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah you too, I'm guessing you've been working out your arms are huge" I said. "Yeah, I know you like abs and shit so I decided to workout for you" he smirked. "Hey what's going on here, Justin Bieber is your ex boyfriend" Luke came over and he looked mad. "Luke everything's okay" I said. "Who's this" Justin asked. "This is my best friend Luke" I replied. "Oh. Hey" Justin put his hand out to shake Luke's. He was hesitant at first but I have him 'the look' and he shook it. "Ari I think we should go" Luke said. I agreed with him, I do miss Justin but I don't really wanna see him right now. "Alright" I said and Justin got out of the booth so I could pass. "I'll call you later" I asked Justin and he smiled. "Yeah" he said. I have him a quick hug. "Bye" I said and walked out with Luke. "So what did he say" Luke asked. "He misses me and he wants to get back together" I replied. "Does he know your married" he asked. "No, because I'm getting a divorce with him" I said a little annoyed. "Your still going ahead with that, why don't you just have a proper conversation with Jai. Do you know how many times he has called me in the past week. He missed you a lot and I think you two need to just sit and talk about everything face to face" he said. "I guess your right" I said. "I'll call him later and we will figure something out" I explained. "Good girl" he smiled.

I walked inside and got attacked with Noah and Matt hugging my legs. "Hey guys" I said. "Hello mummy" Noah said. "Hi Aunty Awi" Matt smiled at me. I picked them both up and took them to the living room where I saw Alexis watching TV. "Hey Ari, did you find out who the guy is" she asked. "Yeah, you'll never guess who it was" I said. "Who" she asked. "Justin" I replied. Her mouth dropped open. "As in ex boyfriend Justin" she asked. I nodded and sat down. "Oh my god what did he say" she asked eagerly. "He misses me and wants to get back together with me" I said and she smirked. "Are you going to" she asked. "I don't know, I have to sort this stuff out with Jai first" I replied. "Yeah I guess so" she said.

I walked upstairs and pulled out my phone. I pressed on his contact and nervously waited for him to pick up.

Jai - baby you called

Me - yeah, look we need to sort this shot out

Jai - yeah, face to face not over phone call

Me - I know that why I'm calling you. Do you wanna come see me

Jai - yeah where are you

Me - I'm in Florida

Jai - Florida

Me - yeah

Jai - okay when you said you wanted to get away from me as far as possible you really meant it. I don't think you can get any further away with out moving out of the country

Me - yeah, I know. I'm sorry

Jai - no I'm sorry baby, I'll come right now

Me - you don't have to come now

Jai - no I wanna see you as soon as possible

Me - aww

Jai - I'll go pack and then come, do you want the boys to come or just me

Me - you can invite the boys as well

Jai - alright I'll go pack. See you later baby

Me - bye.