Chapter 24 - Back in LA

ARIANA'S POV

I was in the middle of making breakfast when my phone rang. It was Scooter.

Me - hey scooter what's up

Scoot - hey I got some news for you

Me - good or bad

Scoot - good. So here's the thing, in saw Jessie J at Starbucks this morning and I asked her if she would like to do a song with you and she said absolutely

Me - what oh my god scooter

Scoot - and Nicki Minaj will be on it too

Me - haha wow scooter thank you I love you

Scoot - your welcome kiddo, I will call you back later for more info but you will need to fly back to Los Angeles

Me - umm okay sure

Scoot - alright I'll talk to you later bye

Me - bye

"Babe who was that" Jai asked a he sat on a stool in the kitchen. "It was scooter were flying back to LA soon so I can work on more music" I was a little nervous about going back just yet but I suppose it's better I go now than later I guess. "Yay I can't wait to go back" he replied.

3 days later it was time for me to drive back to Los Angeles. I wasn't going back for ever I was definitely going to come back to my new home in Florida. I drove all the way there with Jai and Luke. Alexis is staying in my Florida house with Noah and Matt because I don't really wanna take Noah back right now, especially since I'm working on my music.

"Are we home yet" Luke nagged. He has been doing it for hours. "Yes, look there's the Hollywood sign" I replied pointing the the big words on the hill in front of us. "Yay, finally" he groaned. I drove Luke to the boys house and Jai came home with me. "It's nice to be home" I said as I sat myself on the couch. "Ariana" I heard a familiar voice. She sounded worried. "Mum" I yelled and she came running over to me, engaging me into a hug. "Oh my god I was so worried, where have you been" she cried. "I was in Florida and I didn't know you were coming back home I thought you were still with Frankie" I replied. "I came back about a month ago and you weren't here, I was scared something had happened to you" she wiped her tears and gave me a small smile. "I'm glad your back" she smiled.

I had to get up early the next morning so I could get to work on time. I arrived at the studio around 6:30am. I was ready to see scooter, I missed him a lot. I walked in through the doors to see his sitting there with his back facing me. "Scooter" I said. He turned his chair around and gave me a smile. "Your here" he chirped and told me to follow him to my booth. When I walked in I saw Jessie and Nicki sitting there and I had a heart attack... Almost. I have them each a tight hug and got a little over excited. "So you ready to record" scooter asked. I nodded my head. "You got the sheet music I sent to you right" he questioned. I chuckled a little before nodding my head and heading to the microphone.

Jessie
She got a body like an hour glass but I can give it to you all the time

She got a booty like a Cadillac but I can send you into over drive oh
.......
See anybody can be bad to you, you need a good girl to blow your mind

Chorus; Jessie and Ari
Bang bang into the room, I know you want it,

Bang bang all over you, I'll let you have it

Wait a minute let me take you there, wait a minute til you
.......
Ariana

She might've let you hold her hand at school but imma show you how to graduate

No I don't need to hear you talk the talk just let me show me what your momma gave you
........
See anybody could be good to you you need a bad girl to blow your mind .

Chorus ..........

Nicki

It's mixed moscato it's frizz in a bottle it's Nicki full thraddle it's oh oh swimming in the
..........
Chorus .........

When we were done, Scooter clapped us and wrapped it up. The two girls left but scooter wanted to tell me something. "So Ari I was listening to the songs you sent me and I love them so much, your gonna have a deluxe album and I was thinking that 'Only 1',  'You Don't Know Me' and 'bang bang' could be on the deluxe" he suggested. "That would be amazing" I replied. "Good, also I have to show you something" he smiled and played me a beautiful song. "Oh my god what's it called" I replied. "It's called just a little bit of your heart and I want you to sing it and have it on your album, also Harry Styles wrote it for you" he smirked and I almost died. "Oh my god are you serious that's amazing I would love to sing it" I jumped with excitement then went into the booty to start singing it.

When I arrived home, Jai greeted me with a small hug. "Hey, how was the studio" he asked. "It was good I recorded the last two songs for the album and it will be released in 35 days" I said excitedly. "Oh my god babe that's amazing" he smiled then it turned into a frown. "What's wrong" I asked. "It's just that you will be going on tour soon and I really don't want you to leave" he replied. "I know but I can't help it" I frowned. "Anyway let's just forget about it for now and go upstairs to cuddle" I smiled and he smirked at me before picking me up and talking me upstairs to our room.