Chapter 31 - Big Baby Bump

ARIANA'S POV

I walked downstairs after my amazing nap and saw Jai with Noah on the couch. I smiled to myself and went to sit with them. Noah was asleep in Jai's arms. This is what I've wanted my entire life, to see my husband and little baby boy sleeping together. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek then went into the kitchen. I decided to make some spaghetti for dinner because that was simple to cook. Jai must have woken up and went upstairs to put Noah to bed. He came back down a couple of minutes later and wrapped his arms around my waist. "We have the prefect family" he said then kissed my shoulder blade. "I know, this is all I've ever wanted" I smiled and turned around to face him. "And we get to add a new edition on a few months" he smiled and I looked at my decent sized tummy. It was getting so big. I had 2 and a half more months until he was coming out and I couldn't be more excited.

2 months later

I sat with Noah in the living room while Jai was out with James and Daniel. Luke had come over to look after me just in case I needed help with anything. I was wearing a long red dress that showed my huge belly. I was sure this boy was gonna come out any second.

A few hors later I woke up on the couch, the two boys were playing this racing game on the wii. Noah was winning and poor Luke was so confused as to how he was being beaten by a kid who's two and a half years old. Luke finally noticed I was awake. "Hey how you feeling" he smiled. "I'm fine, how's your game going" I laughed. "I'm letting him win" he said sticking up for himself. "Yeah yeah, I'm sure you are" I giggled and walked to the kitchen. "Hey girl, you should be laying down, I'm here to be your servant" Luke said as he carried me to the lounge. "Luke I appreciate what your doing for me but I feel like I'm not useful for anything" I admitted. "You are useful, I mean your holding my nephew in your stomach which is the best thing in the world that you could be doing right now" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "So can I get you anything" he asked. "Just a bottle of water please" I smiled and he walked over to the kitchen to get one. Noah ran over and sat next to me. "Mummy I want baby bwuva  now" he said. "Aww baby, he'll be here soon enough, you just have to wait a little while longer. He frowned and began to rub my belly. "Okay mummy" he walked back over and starts playing his game again. "Here you go, one bottle of water" Luke said with a Bristish accent. "Why thank you" I replied. "Is there anything else you need" he asked. I froze as I felt water running down my leg. "Yeah" I started. "The hospital" he looked confused. "What" he asked. "Luke my water just broke"

------------
Sorry this chapters a little short, to make up for it, I'll update again in an hour or so. Thanks for reading. I Love you all 💜💜💜