Chapter 27 - Sand Castles

ARIANA'S POV

So Jai and I ended up having sex last night and I felt terrible, i still do feel terrible. He woke me up around 5am, so we could quickly pack our stuff and leave. "I feel so hungover" I said as I grabbed two tablets from the medicine cabinet. "Yeah, you drank a lot" he chuckled. "I know, you'll have to drive half of the way" I said and he agreed. "I'll just drive all the way" he smiled and I hugged his waist. "I'm so glad everything is back to the way it was" he said as he kissed my forehead. Still that moment I felt like throwing up, and that's exactly what I did. "Remind me to never ever drink that much again" I said and I held my forehead. "Don't worry I will" he giggled. We went to our room and packed our stuff, took them to the car and drove off. My mum was still asleep so I didn't say goodbye to her. And Frankie never showed up last night which I'm upset about.

We decided to stop at the boys house and tell them we were leaving. Luke suggested that me and Jai take a plane while Luke and the other guys drive the car up since it will take a few days to drive all the way to Florida. Luke dropped us at the airport and we caught my private Jet. I don't know why we didn't just do that in the first place instead of driving to LA.

We landed safely and it was a beautiful day. No cloud in the sky and it was quite hot. Definitely going in the pool. We caught a Taxi home and as soon as I walked in the door I heard giggling. My baby boy was chasing Alexis and Matt was cheering for him. "Were home" I yelled and Naoh came running over. "Mummy" I picked him up and gave him at million kisses before handing him to Jai. "Matt come here little guy" I held my arms out to hug him and he came running over to me like Noah did. "I missed you Aunty Ari" he gave me a tight hug. "Aww I missed you too" I said before kissing his cheek. "I need to go swimming, it's too hot" I said and went upstairs to change.

When I walked outside, Jai was already in the pool with Noah and Matt. Alexis was still getting changed. I grabbed a towel and put it on one of the deck chairs then sat at the edge. My little man swam over to me and he was so much better than when I remember. Lexi came out a couple minutes later and sat next to me. "Hey did you help Noah with his swimming while we were gone" I asked. "Yeah I did, it's been so hot here for the past week and I thought I would teach him a little more" she explained. "Oh my god your amazing thank you so much" I hugged her and the two little boys were tackling Jai. "Little help here" he yelled. "Sorry your on your own" I smirked and Lexi giggled. "Hey we should take the boys to play at the beach, I mean it is right in front of us, it's literally our back yard" she said. "Yeah that sounds fun hey boys, you wanna go play at the beach" I asked and they got really excited. Jai brought the boys over and placed them on the ground. "I think we need to buy some buckets to play in the sand" Lexi said. "Yeah, Jai will you stay here with the boys while we get some" I smiled. "Of course" he kissed my cheek and we left.

They were playing soccer on the large grass area we have when we got back, and they all looked so cute. I took a quick picture then we headed down the stairs to the beach. This was like our own private beach, I mean it was pretty much our back yard so there was no need for anyone else to go there. It was a beautiful hot sunny day and the sand wasn't hot surprisingly. "Okay let's have a completishun" Noah said. "Okay what do we do" I asked. "I go wiv you, Matt goes wiv daddy and Aunty Wexis is the judder" he explained in his cute little baby voice. "I'm the judge am I" Alexis asked. "Yes" Noah replied. "Wedy go" he yelled and we tried to make our sandcastle look better than Matt and Jai's. "Done" Noah said. "Done" Matt said a couple of seconds after. "Who's the winner" Jai asked. Alexis carefully looked at both the sandcastles and to be honest, ours looked better. "The winner is, Noah and Aunty Ariana" she yelled. "Rigged" Jai said. "Nah actually now that I see what yours looks like I'm not surprised you won" he admitted.

After dinner, I decided to tell Jai about the tour. "Hey I have to talk to you" I said and he nodded. "Well I start practicing for tour next week and I'm probably not gonna be seeing you very much" I started. "How long do you practice a day" he asked. "It's 15 hours everyday, including Saturday but I think we get Sunday off" I said. He rubbed his face with his hands. "It's gonna be hard" he spoke. "I know, I'm really excited to go on tour but I'm gonna miss you so much" I rested my head on his shoulder and he gently rubbed my back. "We have to make this work Ari, please" he begged. "Okay but we have to promise each other that no matter how difficult it gets, we won't cheat on each other" I waved my pinkie finger and he took it. "I promise, there's no fucking way I'm losing you again" he stared into my eyes and gave me a passionate kiss.

---------------------
Hey guys I really wanna know if you guys would like another book so I can start writing it, just comment if you want one. Also you should check out my book on the account Thejanoskiansgirls which I'm writing with hungryforjai. We would really love it if you could check it out. I love you guys and thanks so much for reading 💜💜💜