Chapter 26 - My Everything

ARIANA'S POV

"3, 2, 1, yeahhhhh" everyone yelled as they counted down the last few seconds before my album released. It was now out for a minute and I already got over a thousand sold. I was so happy I knew this album would be amazing and my fans would love it. We played the whole album from start to finish and everyone loved it. "Hey Ari I'm so proud of you, your album is incredible I'm really glad you decided to move to Florida and write, because honestly it's the best music you've done" Scooter said. "Thanks I'm really happy with it" I smiled and hugged him quickly. After he walked off, I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist. "So is this album about our relationship" Jai asked. "Yeah it is, I'm actually really glad we fought because it made me inspired" I explained. "Yeah I guess it kinda worked out perfectly" he half smiled and gave me a kiss. Break your heart right back came on and half way through Jai came over and crossed his arms. "Excuse me, I am not gay" he said with sass. "Well I had to make something different, pretend it's about you cheating on me with a girl, not a boy" I said and he smirked. "This songs still about me isn't it" I shook my head at his comment. "Yes of course it is, it explains our relationship perfectly" I replied.

There were quite a few celebs here including my victorious cast, Rob Schneider, Selena Gomez who is now one of my close friends. I met her in Florida and we became really close. "Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, ASAP Ferg, The Weekend, Childish Gambino, Iggy Azalea, Zedd, Cashmere Cat, Romeo Miller, Bow Wow, Zendaya, and a few others, mostly everyone who was apart of my album and a few other celebs I met and became close with.

The person who I didn't want to come, just arrived and I wanted to cry. "Hey, just wanted to congratulate you on your album, I listened to most of it and it sounds amazing" he explained. "Justin I don't want you here" I said. "Come on, can't we just forget about everything and move on" he said. "You know what, I'm too tired and drunk to fight, I forgive you but if you ever do anything horrible to me again, I won't ever forgive you" I said and he smiled. "Thanks" we headed over and got some drinks. I knew this night was gonna end terribly.

"No you" I laughed while poking Justin. "No your cuter" he replied. "Yeah but your hotter" I smiled. "I'll be right back" I said and left to go to my room. I sat on the bed and saw Justin walk in and lock the door. "Justin, what are you-" I couldn't finish cause I was being attacked by Justin's lips. "I know you want me baby" he said. I moaned in pleasure. I didn't know what I was doing, I totally forgot about Jai I mean I was fully drunk.

"I miss that" Justin smirked as he collapsed to the side. "Me too" wait no I didn't. "I love you" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you too" I replied. Wait no I don't  love him he broke my heart and he's a psycho. "Let's go downstairs" I said and he followed me out. After we got dressed of course. "Mention this to no body okay, I'm willing to be friends with you if you'll keep this a secret" I whispered to Justin. "Alright I will" he replied. "And if I hear that it got out then that's it, I'll block you out of my life" I said. Even though I was drunk I had just realised that I had sex with my ex boyfriend. This relationship between me and Jai is so stupid all we do is cheat on each other. I just hope Jai never finds out about this.

Jai walked over and started kissing me. "What was that for" I smiled. "I just missed you, where have you been all night" he questioned. "Everywhere" I replied. "We'll, the party is almost over so as soon as everyone leaves we should, have some fun" he smirked and I felt a little guilty. He wanted sex and I just don't know if I could do it with him tonight. I smiled and nodded my head. "Oh by the way, what's your favourite song on my album" I asked. "I like, Why Try and Be My Baby" he smiled. "Ooh Why Try was the first song I wrote for the album after I found out about you and Christina" I half smiled. "Yeah it kinda describes our relationship perfectly just like 95% of the rest of the album" he grabbed my hands and kissed them gently. "Yeah, I don't know why I made it so personal but I love it, it describes my life so my fans know what's going on" I said. He kissed my forehead. "Let's go dance and not think about it" he replied and I agreed.

LEXI'S POV

"Aunty Wexis, where's my mummy" Noah asked. "She'll be back in a few days, she has some work to do" I replied and gave him a hug. "I miss her" he frowned. "I know buddy, but she'll be back before you know it" I half smiled. He started to cry so I rocked him in my arms then took him upstairs to bed.

Matt was crashed in the couch so I took him to his room then decided to call Ari.

Ari - hey girl what's up

Me - are you drunk

Ari - a lil bit

Me - oh well I just thought I would call to see how the party is

Ari - it's fun but I have to tell you something important

Me - what is it

Ari - I'll tell you as soon as I get back 

Me - alright. Oh and Noah really misses you

Ari - aww I miss him too, is he awake

Me - no he just went off to sleep

Ari - aww okay

Me - anyway it's really late I'm surprised the boys stayed awake for so long. Well actually it was just Noah cause he missed you, Matt fell asleep hours ago

Ari - aww little guys, I miss them so much

Me - they miss you too

Ari - ooh Jai wants me, I gotta go but I'll text you when I'm leaving in the morning

Me - okay cool, see you in a few days

Ari - bye

----------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. I will update either tomorrow or the next day. Also, I have another account Thejanoskiansgirls with hungryforjai and we would love it if you would read our new book called 'Internet Friends'. We really appreciate it. Anyway love you guys 💜💜💜