Chapter 35 - Dianey Land

ARIANA'S POV

I got up at 8:00 and noticed Jai was already up with Noah sitting on his lap in the living room. I grabbed a cup and poured some juice into it before heading back upstairs to check on Kai. I walked into his room and he looked so peaceful. Alexis was coming to pick him up at 8:30. I felt so bad just leaving him with Alexis while we went to Disneyland as a family without him. But he is too little and we will take him when he is old enough to go on the rides and stuff. I picked him up and placed him on the change table. I dressed him in a Mickey Mouse onesie and put little Mickey ears on him. He looked so cute. I walked back downstairs and put Kai in his rocker in the living room. "Good morning mummy" Noah said. "Good morning, did you have a good sleep" I asked and he nodded while smiling. "Come here" Jai said and motioned me to sit with him. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled into his chest. "When are we leaving" he asked. "Around 9:00" I answered. Alexis arrived not long after and took Kai with her after staying for about 5 minutes. "We shall get ready" I said and Jai nodded. First I dressed Noah in a Mickey Mouse top and some black skinny jeans. I put his converse on him and he was ready to go. I needed to change and do my hair and my makeup. I wore a white short sleeved crop top and a long polka dotted shirt with some Minnie Mouse ears. I out my hair half up - half down and straightened. I wore a small coat of makeup and out some black heels on. I was ready, so I grabbed Noah and Jai followed me out the door.

The car park wasn't too packed yet but there was still a lot of people here. We walked to the entrance and paid fort he tickets. At first, Noah wanted to go on the swinging chairs so he lined up and got on. He looked so cute, he was having so much fun. I took some pictures and posted one on instagram. After that we just walked around for a bit and met some of the Disney characters like Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Cinderella and the Prince and a few others. There was a parade and Noah loved it. He was screaming out all their names and waving. We took him to space mountain and I didn't think he would like it, or even be allowed on it, but he sat in my lap and strapped him in tight. He really liked it, we went on 3 times after that. He wanted to go on again but I said we had to have lunch first. "Mummy, I love Disney Land" he said. "Me too" I replied. "Daddy, do you like Disney Land" he asked Jai. "I do, I'm glad we came" he smiled. A little boy walked past and he had one of those Mickey Mouse heads with the ears on his head. "Mummy, can I have one of dose pwease" he begged. "Sure baby" I said and we got up to find the souvenir shop. It was probably a 5 minute walk away. There were heaps of things, everything was so cool. I bought Noah his Mickey head and we left. "Mummy I wanna get a Mickey Mouse dwink bottle for school" Noah said. "We will get one when were about to leave so we don't have to carry it around with us okay" I said. "Okay" he replied and we went on a few more rides. We went to cars world last and it was so cool. It was probably my favourite part of the whole park. We went on some of the rides then entered the gift shop. I bought a Lightning McQueen backpack, a pair of sunglasses and a hat for him. He then wanted a stuffed Lightning McQueen toy so I got one for him. We decided to go home after that since it was starting to get dark but we went back to the souvenir shop to buy him a Mickey drink bottle and Jai bought me a stuffed Mickey toy that was bigger than Noah and a gold Mickey Mouse necklace. I asked him if he warned anything but he said no of course.

When we got back home, Noah crashed on the couch straight away so Jai took him up to his room. I'm so glad I decided to take him today, we had such a good time. I decided to text Alexis and tell her we're home.

To Lexi
Hey Lexi we just got home you can drop off Kai whenever. Oh and thank you so much for looking after him I really appreciate it

From Lexi
Don't mention it he was perfect, and I'll come right now

It took her 5 minutes to get here and spew had a quick conversation, then I was ready for bed. I laid in bed with Jai and we were talking about random shit. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I blushed. He gave me a passionate kiss and that's all I remember.

-------------------
Not a great chapter, just a filler but I will update agin later tonight and hopefully you like it. I'm so thankful that you guys have been reading this book. I love you guys 💜💜💜