Chapter 18 - Seeing Jai

ARIANA'S POV

So Jai and the boys are landing soon so I'm gonna go pick them up. "I'll be back soon" I said to Alexis and Luke before walking out. I got in my Range Rover and quickly drive to the airport. I arrived like 5 minutes later and waited in the room. Their plane had just landed as I pulled up. There were people everywhere and I couldn't spot the boys. I looked everywhere but then I saw Daniel running up to me. "ARIANAAAA" he screamed. "DANIELLLL" I screamed back and we shared a nice hug. "We missed you so much, we weren't gonna forgive Jai but we had to and I'm glad we finally get to see you" he smiled. "Yeah I missed you guys too. Where are the oth-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I was cut off by someone squeezing me. "BEAUUU" I screamed and instantly pulled him in for a hug. "Hey Ari I missed you so much" he said. "I missed you too" I smiled and wiped away my happy tears. "Sup cutie" James smiled and gave me a hug. "Hey James" I said. Then Jai was walking towards us but he was on his phone talking to someone. He finally hung up and dropped all his bags before running up and giving me one of those cute hugs that you see of couples when they haven't seen each other in a while. He held me for like 5 minutes before the boys were getting hungry. "I'm sorry I'm just so happy" Jai smiled and he was actually crying. "Aww don't cry" I said while I wiped away his tears. "I'm so sorry baby I know you said no more chances but if I can't have you then there's no point of me living so the choice is yours" he said. "We will talk when we get to my house" I said and he half smiled. We walked hand in hand to my car and he sat next to me in the front  passenger seat.

"Oh my god what the fuck" Daniel yelled. "You have a fucking mansion" Beau questioned. "Yeah" I smiled and we walked inside. "Do you have a gym in this place" Daniel asked. "Yeah, just go down the hallway there and it should be the last door on the right" I smiled and he ran away like a 5 year old at Disney Land. "LUKEEEYYYYY" Jai yelled and ran up to hug his twin brother. "Jai, I missed you" Luke said. "I thought you said you were going for a few weeks but you've been gone for 2 months" James said. "Yeah well I couldn't exactly tell you guys I was staying with Ari because you all would have wanted to come and we didn't want Jai knowing I was with her" he said replied. "Yeah if I knew you were staying with my wife I would have freaked out" Jai gave him a death stare. "Don't worry bro we didn't do anything" he said and Jai looked at me. "He's telling the truth" I said but I don't think he believed it. "Jai we have to talk now" I said and he followed me upstairs.

"So what do you want our relationship status to be" he asked me. "I don't know, I mean you cheated on me 4 times Jai, I thought once we were married, you would realise how wrong it is but your still the same" I explained. "I have to tell you something, I didn't wanna tell you over the phone" he took a big breath. "When I was at Christina's one day, I found out she is doing something with Justin Bieber and it has to do with you, he wants you back and Christina wants to be with me. I didn't realise why I was cheating on you but then I found out that Christina drugged me each time she saw me. Every time I got to her house she would give me a drink and it had drugs in it, I didn't realise what I was doing and I barely remember fighting with you that night, all I remember is Luke kissing you and you started crying and ran upstairs. They want us broken up and they're planning something big, I just don't know what it is yet" he explained. "Really" I all I managed to say. "I hope you can forgive me baby, I will never ever speak to or see Christina again, and you shouldn't either, same goes with Justin" he said and I agreed. "I saw him yesterday" I said nervously. "Who" he asked. "Justin... He wants to get back together with me, and I didn't tell him I'm married" I said softly. "Wait, You wanna be with him don't you" he half yelled. "I... I-" he cut me off. "Wow, why did I ever think I had another chance with you" he yelled and walked out slamming the door behind him. I just sat their and silently cried.

Like came up about 2 minutes later. "Hey what happened, Jai walked out the house and he looked really mad" He said. "We had a fight, he think I wanna be with Justin" I frowned. "Do you" he asked. "I really don't know, I'm so confused right now" I rested my head on his shoulder.  "It's gonna be okay" he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. "I love you Luke" I said. "I love you too" he pulled me close to him and the door opened. "So your in love with my brother now"