Chapter 10 - The plane ride

ARIANA'S POV

So it took a couple of days but I'm finally in Florida. I got the keys to the house that Luke bought for us and drove to it. I pulled up in the driveway a practically drooled. "Oh my god" I can't believe Luke bought us such a big, beautiful house. Or should I say mansion. This boy is amazing I gotta call him.

LUKE'S POV

"Why are you packing" Beau asked. "Because I'm leaving" I replied. "Oh not you too, bro you can't leave" he said. "Give me one good reason" I said. "Because I your part of this family" he replied. "I said give me a good reason. Anyway it's not like any of you are gonna miss me, and I need to get away from Jai as soon as possible" I said and my phone started ringing. It was Ariana. "Who's calling you" beau asked. No one except me has been able to get in contact with Ariana, she doesn't want to talk to any of them right now so I can't let them know it's Ari. "Frankie" I replied. "Oh" he said and walked out of my room.

Me - hey

Ari - oh my god I love you

Me - what

Ari - this house is amazing your the best friend anyone could have

Me - oh the house right, anything for you

Ari - you can come now, cause obviously I'm here so just text me when you land so I can pick you up

Me - alright cool, bye

Ari - bye

She said she loves me, wait she probably means as a best friend, man I gotta get to the airport. I took my suitcase downstairs and asked beau if he would take me. "Man I'm not gonna let my only good brother leave" he said. "I'll only be gone a week or two, I just need to get away" I lied. "Ughh fine, let's go" he moaned.

When we got there I said a quick goodbye to my brother and gave him a short hug then went in to catch the closest flight to Florida. "Hello how can I help you" the lady at the desk asked. "Hi, when's your next flight to Florida" I asked. "In about 10 minutes, they will be asking people to board the plane very shortly" she answered. "Okay thanks, can I have a ticket" I asked. "Sure" she fixed it all up and gave me my ticket and I ran through to customs and did that shit, then I had to find the age number which was all the way over the other side, so I ran as fast as I could and while I was on my way I heard them call for the plane to be boarded. About 3 minutes later I was there and quickly got on the short line that was still waiting to board. The lady at the front scanned my ticket. "There you go, have a nice flight" she smiled than I thanked her and went to find my seat. I have the window seat and I'm sitting next to a girl around 18-19. "Hey I'm Natasha" she smiled. "I'm Luke" I shook her hand. "So how old are you" she asked twirling her hair. "I'm 19" I replied. "Oh cool, I'm 18" she said. "Do you live in Florida" she asked. "No but I will be soon" I replied. "Really, awesome I live there and I was just visiting my boyfriend in LA but I broke up with him because he cheated on me" she frowned. "I'm sorry" I said placing my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks" she replied and rested her head on my shoulder. I didn't want to be rude and push her off. She ended up sleeping and woke up about 20 minutes before the plane was going to land. "Did I sleep on you the while time" she asked. "Yeah" I replied. "I'm so sorry, your shoulder must be cramped" some said rubbing it. "It's cool" I smiled and she smiled back. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's a beautiful sunny day here in Florida and we hope you have a good time, whether your visiting so some or going home we hope you enjoy, now we will be landing in just under 10 minutes, so please put your seat belts on and be ready for landing" the captain spoke. I put my seatbelt on and so did Natasha. "Hey can we swap numbers, since your gonna be living in Florida why not catch up" she asked. "Yeah sure" I replied and put in her number as she put in mine.

Once the plane had landed, we went our separate ways and I gave her a quick hug goodbye. "It was nice meeting you" she said. "Yeah you too" I replied and waved to her. I texted Ari to let her know I was here.

"Hey Ari, I just landed"

Within a few seconds she texted back.

"Okay, I'll be there soon xx"

I wonder how far the house is from the airport. I'll search it up on google maps. Okay so it's only like 5 minutes that's good and we literally live on the beach which i'm really excited about. Ari shortly arrived and I greeted her with a huge hug. "Please don't run away from me ever again" I said as I held her tight. "I promise" she said resting her head on my shoulder. The hug lasted a couple of minutes and I didn't want it to end. "So you wanna go see our house" she asked. "Yes, I'm dying to see it" I smiled and jumped in the car. "Ari, I got us a new friend" I said. "Really, me too" she smiled. "Two new friends and we've haven't even been here for a whole day" I said. "I know and that's good" she smiled. "Yeah. But what about everyone else. You know the boys, and your best friend. Alexis has been so upset she really misses you" I explained. "Then maybe we can invite her to live with us" she said. "Really, that's a good idea" I said.