Chapter 8 - I can't take this anymore

ARIANA'S POV

Jai has been gone all day. I never saw him when I woke up which was at 7:30am and it's now 1 o'clock in the morning. I can tell he's cheating on me. I'm just gonna let it go and not say anything until I have proof though.

Alexis - hey what's up

Me - it's Jai

Alexis - what happened

Me - he's been gone all day and I'm so scared.

Alexis - you know he loves you right, he wouldn't cheat on you. I don't think.

Me - but he has said that before and he ended up cheating on me with my best friend, what if it's happening again with another friend.

Alexis - Ari, I'm coming over and when he gets home, I'm gonna have a nice talk to him

Me - thanks Alexis

Alexis - no problem, I'll be there soon

"Ari where are you" Alexis yelled. "In the living room" I yelled back. She came over and gave me a hug. I had tears running down my face and Noah was crying upstairs but I was too weak and heartbroken to even bother getting him. "I'll go get Noah" she said and raced upstairs. She came down a couple of minutes later and handed him to me. "Ari your a mess" she said. "I know" I cried. She rubbed my back and I hugged Noah close to my body. A few minutes later the door opened and I heard light footsteps. "Hey I didn't know you would be up" he asked. "Yeah well I'm not having a great day" I replied. He came over and sat next to me while Alexis took Noah to bed. "So how come your here" I asked. "Well I haven't seen Jai in a few days and Alexis told me you haven't either so I figured something was up, and I have a spare key so I wanted to come and see if you were okay" he said. "Luke, I think he's cheating on me" I said. "What, he loves you when would you think that. Is he here" he asked. "No he's not and I don't know what to do, I've been crying for 3 days, I've barely seen him since Noah's party and I miss him" I cried. "Shhh baby girl it's okay" he said as I cried into his chest. "I swear if that cunt is cheating on you, I'm gonna knock some sense into him" he said. "I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned in and I found myself doing the same. I suddenly felt a pair of warm, soft lips on mine. "What the fuck"

JAI'S POV

"I really should be going now, but I had fun today" I said before kissing Christina goodbye. "Me too baby, I'll see you tomorrow?" She questioned. "Maybe" I said before walking to my car. When I got home I didn't want to talk to Ari, I was hoping she would be asleep. But why would she when her husband left her early in the morning and isn't home until late. I put my bag in the floor and walked into the living room when I saw the one thing I never expected. "What the fuck" I yelled. They parted their lips and his stared at me speechless. "What are you doing kissing my wife" I yelled. "What are you doing home so late" Ari yelled. "I've been busy" I replied. "Yeah cheating" Luke spat. "I wasn't cheating on her Luke" I said. "Tell me where you have been" she yelled. "Out" I simply replied. "Yeah well while you were out, I was stuck trying to calm Noah down, he's been upset all day because he misses you and now your not even bothering to tell me where you were" she yelled. "In sorry" I said. "Yeah well I'm done" she said before running upstairs into our room. "I can't believe you" Luke said. "Why would you cheat on her bro, she loves you and your sneaking around with some slut, when are you gonna realise how great your life with Ari and your son is" he spat. He ran upstairs to check on Ari while I pulled on my hair.

ARIANA'S POV

I sat on my bed and just cried my eyes out. Like came in a few minutes later and embraced me into a warm hug. "I can't do this anymore" I said. "Do what" he questioned. "Be with him, he's messed up one too many times" I replied. "He doesn't deserve you Ari, your an amazing, talented, special, warm hearted person and Jai is jus a blind pig" he said. "Thanks Luke. You always know how to cheer me up" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I should probably go now. But I'll talk to you tomorrow yeah" I nodded my head and he left. I heard my phone ringing and picked it up not looking at the ID.

Me - hello

Stranger - hey babe, I heard about Jai

Me - what, how

Stranger - I got my ways

Me - what do you want

Stranger - I want you, what do you want

Me - I want things to go back to normal

Stranger - will You meet me

Me - you want me to meet you

Stranger - yeah. Well you already have met me, I wanna see you and talk

Me - about what

Stranger - everything, about us, you and Jai, Noah, you know just the important stuff

Me - when

Stranger - tomorrow at 12. Starbucks?

Me - sure

Stranger - awesome, can't wait to talk to you

Me - uh yeah, bye

Stranger - bye babe

What am I gonna do. I need to figure something out. I said to myself before falling asleep.

I woke up at around 4 in the morning and packed some things into a suitcase. Jai wasn't in bed with me so I figured he was sleeping on the lounge. After I finished I went into Noah's room and packed his stuff. I put the suitcases in the car without waking Jai. Then walked back upstairs and grabbed Noah. I took him down and strapped him in the car. Luckily he didn't wake up and I quickly went back in and wrote a note for Jai. I left it on the kitchen bench and grabbed my phone. I buckled myself up and heard Noah whisper something. "What is it baby" I asked. "Where are we going" he spoke louder. "On a little trip, now go back to sleep okay" I said and he dozed back off. I drove down the streets of L.A and thought about my journey ahead.