Chapter 22 - Baby's Back

JAI'S POV

My phone kept ringing and I couldn't reach it. I was tied up. Wait, the emergency pocket knife I keep with me I'll use that, I just have to try and get it. I slowly reached into my back pocket and grabbed the knife. I cut the rope that tied my hands together then did my feet. I grabbed my phone and looked at all the missed calls I had. Ariana had called me 103 times, Luke 82, Beau and Daniel 60, and James 82. I thought of the person to call, the only person I wanted to talk to.

Ariana - oh my god Jai

Me - hey

Ariana - where are you, are you okay, I'm so sorry

Me - I'm okay, you and the boys need to come get me though, Roshon and Justin brought me here

Ariana - what

Luke - hey man where are you

Me - hold on I'll look out the window. There's no other houses on the street, wait oh my god it's the same house Ariana was in when Roshon kidnapped her

Luke - alright man we are coming

Me - Luke I want you to stay with Ari at her house, she's the one they want, you have to protect my baby girl please

Luke - alright I'll send the boys, and Ariana will give them the directons

Me - alright cool, thank bro

Luke - of course

Ariana - stay safe baby

Me - I will, I love you

Ariana - I love you too

Just hearing my princess loves me again gave me my strength and confidence back.

ARIANA'S POV

"I feel a lot better now, I thought he was gone" I said while I cuddled with Luke. "I know I cried all last night, I mean I know he's a jerk sometimes but he's still my twin brother and I love him" he said while playing with my hands. "Aww that's so cute, don't cry he's gonna be ok" I said as I wiped his tears. "Your the bestest friend in the world" he said. "You are too" Alexis came downstairs from sleeping. "Hey did you guys hear any thing about Jai" she asked. "Yeah the boys have gone to get him" I smiled. "So he'll be back soon" she grinned. "Yeah" I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I feel awful by the way I treated him I'm yay glad he forgives me.

JAI'S POV

I'm so happy she forgives me, I don't know what I would have done if she left me. I heard footsteps coming this way. "You hungry cunt" Roshon said. "How did you get out of the chair" he asked. I gave him my evil stare. "Umm, can you stop that it's uncomfortable." He said. I some closer to him. "Don't come any closer" he said and pulled out a hammer. "Oh hahah you think a hammer can scare me" I smirked. "Umm" he seemed nervous. I pulled out my pocket knife. "Woah, please don't hurt me" just then Daniel came running through the door huffing and puffing while holding his knees. "God that's a lot of stairs" he said and I chuckled at his comment. "Let's get out of here" Beau yelled. I pushed Roshon against the wall and ran out. "Who's car did you use to get here" I asked. "We walked back to our place and I brought my car" Beau said. "Where's Ari's car" James asked. "It's at the beach" I answered and we drove there first so Daniel could drive it back to Ari's house. I ran inside and looked for Ari. I couldn't find her or Luke anywhere. "Ari, where are you" I yelled. I went into all the rooms they weren't anywhere. "Ari" we all searched and I went down to the basement. The door was slightly open. I slowly walked in and saw my princess and my brother tied up. I ran over to Ari and untied her. "Baby your back" she jumped into my arms and held me tight. "I'm so sorry this is all my fault" she said. "No, it's not I was a jerk to you I am so sorry baby" I kissed her. The first kiss we have had in months. "I missed you" she said. "Me too" I pulled her in for another hug. "Uh I'm still here" Luke said. I wuickly went over and untied him "thanks man" we bro hugged. "Well well well, if it isn't Mr Brooks" said a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Justin standing there. Ari hid behind me, she looked terrified. "I believe you have some thing that's mine" he said. "No I don't think I do" I replied. "Alright enough games, give her to me" he said. "Never" I smirked. "Okay enough" Ari yelled. "Justin, you need to leave, I'm not coming back to you, I'm married to Jai and I'm not gonna give that up for someone like you" she snapped. Then he walked over to her and gave her a deep kiss. I grabbed his arm and pulled him off her then I punched him in the face until he was unconscious. "I'll call the police" Luke said. "Come here baby" I pulled Ari in for a hug. "Your safe now everything is gonna be okay" the police arrived about 10 minutes later and took Bieber to prison. "We're all one big happy family again" Beau said before kissing Alexis.

ARIANA'S POV

"Thank you so much for taking the boys out today" I said to the babysitter. "Your welcome, I'm so happy everything's alright with your family. If you ever need a babysitter again, I'll be over here in a heartbeat" she smiled and handed me her number. "Thanks Maddie" I waved goodbye to her as she got in the car with her parents. Everything is great right now, nothing can ruin it.

---------------
Thanks for reading the book so far, there are about 20 more chapters to go I've almost finished writing it and I'm so happy with it.

5 likes and 5 comments for next chapter. Love you 💜💜💜