Chapter 1

Chapter 1 – unedited (Written 21/6/2013) Xander to the side. 

*Sunday 12th May* ~Two Weeks Pregnant~

Pregnant the Clearblue stick confirms. It had been two weeks since the night, and she had just started experiencing early symptoms. 

Her parents still have no clue about it and have forced her to stay home all week. Crying, Ara slid her back down her bathroom door sending out loud sobs. 

She bought five different tests. Four including the last one came out positive and one came negative. Who could beat the odds, she was pregnant. 

She wrapped her arms around her knees, sobbing loudly into them. Her parents were away at work while she stays home alone. 

Her life was ruined. She can't abort the baby; she doesn't have to heart to kill something inside of her. So that's completely out of the question. 

Adoption or keep it were her options. She's slowly going against adoption, even though she wants the best life for her baby she knows that her baby once she meets her will probably hate her for giving her up. 

Who knows, if she did give up her baby and then moved on with her life, what would the baby think. The baby could think that he or she is unwanted. 

And she did not want that to happen. 

Her heart, so innocent and pure it just wasn't possible to find an efficient way out of this. 

She certainly cannot tell anyone. She was going to graduate soon – the bump won't get too big and she'll probably be able to go unnoticed. 

Ara wiped away her tears and quickly wrapped the tests in toilet paper and threw them in the bin, to make sure they go unnoticed. The last thing she needs is her parents to find out and probably kick her out before she could explain. 

As she leans on the rim of the sink, she stares into the mirror at the puffy-red-eyed girl staring back at her. She looked exhausted, not getting enough sleep as paranoia got the best of her. 

But who could blame her? She slept with the first person who gave her attention. She can barely touch it without feeling dirty and violated. As she heard the front door opened, she knew it was her parents. 

Quickly, she splashed her face with cold water and wiped it away.

"Ara? Sweetie, where are you? I bought some milo, liked you ask!" Teresa yells from downstairs. Ara brushes her hair quickly then exits the bathroom with a small fake smile.

"Hey Mom. I was just in the bathroom, and thanks for the milo!" Ara greets her mother, picking up the large green cylinder can full of chocolate powder. 

She kisses her mother's cheek before rushing quickly into the kitchen. She's apparently been craving milo for the week she has been sick. In fact, she has no idea why she's been craving it. She's also been craving for strawberry ice cream. And she absolutely loathes strawberry ice cream. 

And strawberries. 

The milo was probably the only thing that brought a real smile on her face. Even without the cravings, she loved milo and craved it on a daily basis. 

She makes milo as her mom stores the groceries into the cabinet and the fridge. Anxiety gets to Ara, her stomach twisting and turning. 

Her Mom is just across the room, absolutely clueless to what's happened to her own daughter. She was pregnant at 17. 

Her palms were sweating a little, so she placed them over the steaming cup of milo where it will look like the heat of the drink is making her hot.