Chapter 33

Chapter 33 – unedited

*Monday 27th June*

"Get the hell away from my mate, you fucking scumbag!" Xander's voice booms after a loud bang erupts from the effect of the door hitting the wall, hard. 

He was furious to see his mate struggling against ropes as an unknown naked man lays atop of her naked and about to do something no man should do to a woman without her consent. With the infuriated expression he had strongly held on his face, in record time her had the disgusting, filthy bastard pinned up against the wall by his neck. Unfortunate for Carlo, his legs weren't touching the ground either as he stared in fear at his Prince and Future King. 

"Faith, please cover Ara up and bring her to safety – I can't let her see what I'm about to do." He demands in a soft tone but not letting himself look weak in front of the Rogue Leader. 

Faith quickly rushes to her best-friend's side with one of Xander's spare t-shirts as she quickly rips apart the ropes against Ara's wrists and force a t-shirt over her scarred, naked body. 

Xander watches it all, staring at his mate in love, pain and sorry. Sorry he wasn't there earlier, pain for how he hated to even know what she had just gone through and love as in absolutely ecstatic she was back with him. 

"As for you, I'm giving you literally no time to explain. You have intentionally hurt my mate – the Prince's mate and for that your reasonable punishment is death." He growls, directing his gaze at the unknown man. He was squeezing his throat slowly, enjoying the way he is squirming in pain and losing his breath. 

Carlo tried his best to fight, but he hadn't gotten a chance to fight back when Xander had him pinned the wall in a blink of an eye. Carlo's hands gripped Xander's tight grip around his neck in hoping to pull it away – but it was no use since here he was facing against the Prince of Wolves as he was practically a pack-less Rogue Leader. 

Even if Rogue's stood together, individually they were extremely weak due to them not being in a pack. A Rogue Group was far different from a Pack, they were probably like one of those menacing packs who were ruthless killers and beat their own pack members. 

To say Carlo was scared shitless was an understatement. He had a feeling that one way or another that this would have happened to him but he was so caught up in bringing the Royal Family down that it didn't work. 

But he was trying his best to stay alive, even though he knew flat out that he was going to die. 

"A– A– And– Andre– Andrea. It was h– her!" He admits through chokes. It was to get out, especially since each second Xander is slowly squeezing his hand tighter and tighter. 

He raised his eyebrow at him stopping his hand from squeezing tighter but keeping it firm and strong. 

"I knew that bitch had something to do with it..." He mutters under his breath before shaking his head and getting on with things. He needed answers for this all since he was all just so confused. 

'Someone find Andrea, the blonde girl with green eyes.' Xander demands through the mind-link, his frustration getting to him. 

"Also, someone come and bring me silver cuffs and a pair of shorts. We're bringing him for questioning and trial." He ordered aloud. No matter how much he didn't want this man to deserve fairness and tear his limb apart until he bleeds to death out and alone in the forest, he had to be reasonable and be mature about this. 

He was future King and he couldn't be going around killing people. Especially since this Rogue may now have some answers to his confusing questions. Next to him, a buff guy appeared holding out the shorts and a pair of tightening silver cuffs in a gloved hand.