Chapter 8

Chapter 8 – unedited (Written 28/6/2013)

*Still Saturday 25th May & Thursday 30th May* ~Four Weeks Pregnant~

After the swim, Ara ended up playing a bit of volleyball with a few of James' close family and friends. Most of them included people who went to her school – but it wasn't the usual high-school party since there were parents and little kids. 

She even saw the cutest little boy she could ever imagine. 

After asking his mother, she found out he two years old. He was a cutie pie and stuck to Ara like glue. 

Right now, they were eating food by the fire. A few of the males had gathered some wood and made a large warm fire, blankets surrounding it. A guy had a guitar, with a girl – most likely his girlfriend – singing Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran's; everything has changed.

Ara had the little boy in her lap, watching as he messily ate the cooked hot dog. He was so adorable, just sitting there in his little swim trunks while eating. 

Ara refused to eat, lying that she already has – but in reality, her pregnancy made her appetite go bad. 

The little boy on her lap – in which whose name was Aiden – looked up at her smiling with food in his teeth. 

All around her, couples were cuddling and snuggling – even the adults. A few single people just talked or sat there awkwardly. Even Adam had a girl he was cuddling too. The mother of Aiden was snuggling into her husband's – and most likely father of Aiden's – embrace. 

She sat there, listening softly to the music with little Aiden on her lap. This would probably be good practice, for when Jellybean is born. 

She picked up a napkin next to her, cleaning Aiden's messy mouth while laughing. He looked like he stuffed his face into his hotdog – in which he just did. 

Everyone in the pack – without Ara's knowledge – looked at her admiringly. She was taking care of the baby as it were her own. They all knew, one day she'd have to take care of one and she'd be an excellent mother. 

Aiden started making gurgling sounds, in attempt of talking. Ara laughed freely at this. She wondered if she and jellybean would be ever like this. 

Ara heard the sound of a snap shot being taken by a distance. Looking, she found Michelle and James taking a picture of her and Aiden. 

She smiled at them, turning herself and Aiden towards the camera and raising his little chubby hand. Michelle got the photo of it, secretly she was planning to post it on Facebook later on. 

Xander was sitting across from Ara, except he couldn't see her because of the fire. Also because single pack girls who have sprayed on just a little too much perfume surrounded him, blocking the scent of Ara. 

It didn't help that since Ara was human, she didn't have as strong as a scent as a werewolf and very faint. The bond between the two won't work as well and will take a long time to develop – but it'll still be there. 

Everyone had been talking about the female human carrying the werewolf baby, but none of them dare go for she's having a baby and they didn't want that extra baggage. 

Xander was curious to see this 'amazing beauty who's sadly pregnant', but was too far in self-pity of losing track of his mate. He was thinking of the worst scenarios – what if he never finds her again? What if she dies? What if she's in love with another wolf? 

They all got to him, consuming his mind. He wanted to go home, but didn't want to leave his buddy alone as he dances with numerous girls. 

Girls tried to get him up and make him dance, but he was too stubborn and just sat there. So the girls sat around him, talking to each other and him.