Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (Written 22/6/2013)

*Monday 13th May* ~Two Weeks Pregnant~

Ara gets ready for school the next morning. Finals start this week for her, and when she wasn't throwing up her breakfast or lunch she's studying all day and night to pass.

Even though she has an excellent 4.0 GPA, she needs to keep it up and not take things for granted. If she wanted a good future for her child and herself, she had to do anything. And she's willing to do anything.

This baby is now apart of her, whether she wants it there or not, she'll have to give him or her love for the rest of its life.

She had breakfast with her Mom since her Dad left early to go to work. She didn't speak at all; afraid she'd blurt out something uncalled for.

So she sat in silence eating a bowl of oats until it was finished. When she got up, she put away her bowl and straightened out her casual creamy coloured dress.

It was lacy above the thin brown leather belt then flowed out softly to an inch or two above her knees. Her hair was let out in waves, gently cascading down her back.

A jean jacket to cover up her shoulders, she put it on then quickly brushed her teeth. Wouldn't want bad breath, now would we?

She looked at herself in the mirror one more time. No one can know. It's nearly the end of the year, and she can get away with it. As soon as she graduates she can get the hell out of there, somewhere far away.

Just like she thought - New York. It's on the other side of the country. She's pretty sure they've got astounding universities in which she can apply to.

She takes a deep breath than leaves the bathroom, grabbing her bag and going downstairs.

She kisses her mother goodbye and slides into dark blue coloured converse. A small casual look to greet the summer.

Ara buckles up into her car, a simple grey-metallic Kia Forte 2.0l LX. It may not be much, but it was her baby and can take her to wherever she wants or needs.

Her bag was put in the passenger seat and she started the car, driving the quickest route to school. She was slightly nervous - not like anyone knew what had happened, and no one will.

Ara was like a lone wolf, even though she isn't a werewolf. Her one and only friend; Helen, left two years ago back to Australia. She never forgot her only friend, and how she wished she were here - but she wasn't.

Ara's ride stopped as she parked in the school's parking lot for those who have cars and can drive. She pulled down the mirror and made last minute checks, hoping she doesn't look too bad.

She doesn't want to give away anything.

Soon enough, she's walking through the front doors but luckily no one pays attention to her. She was the 'loner' of the school; because she was too shy to go up to someone and others didn't bother.

And since it's near the end of school, nobody bothers to make an effort.

A few werewolves who attend the human high school though, did turn their heads towards the human. They were surprised as their noses caught a scent of a human. Humans don't specific scents like most werewolves apparently do, so they were caught off guard.

She smelt a lot different, she had a scent. It wasn't possible, so along in their little group they were chatting about it.

A pesky human having a scent - the scent of a werewolf.

It wasn't right. They knew it wasn't.

"She's pregnant. The human - she's pregnant with a werewolf's baby. I don't know whose, but it's a strong scent. It's easy to scent." A girl whispers to the closed group.