Chapter 18

Chapter 18 – unedited (Written 7/7/2013)

*Tuesday 24th June and Tuesday 1st July* ~4 Months Later~

After four months of searching for not only Xander's secret child and Ara, but also his mate, he was up upon a dead end for each. His mate was nowhere to be found and they had flown everywhere across the state to where a baby with the last name Pierce had been born in February 27th. 

And there were quite a lot of babies born during that time period all with the same last name. But none of them were his. 

The entire pack knows it's his child, but do not know that she's his mate–no one knew. Even after telling Jacob the whole story, Jacob is secretly trying to look into it, questioning why Xander wasn't himself and why Andrea had pictures on her phone. 

All he knew is that somehow, Andrea was linked to this and a lot more things. 

Xander and Alpha Jacobs were so far searching birthdates of babies with the last name Pierce over again, checking any places they've missed. That is until Sebastian comes barging in. 

"Sorry to interrupt, Alpha Jacob but I've got an idea. You guys are just searching dates after exactly nine months. When a girl is pregnant, who knows the due date? Check between the week period, so between the twenty-fourth of February to the second of March." He says, closing the door while wiping his forehead. 

Alpha Jacob cocks an eyebrow than smiles in realization, searching it up.

"Well, we've got a surprising one quite far away in New York born on the first of March. Another one in Washington. The other dates don't seem to have any babies born during that time period so we've got two states." Alpha Jacob says after a long while. 

Xander smiles. 

"'Bastian, pack your bags. We're going to Washington." 

Just on the other side of the not-fully-closed door stood Andrea listening eagerly. They're going to Washington then to New York. And she's definitely coming with, since Xander now knows about the child. 

Everything was falling out of her plan. Xander was supposed to eventually fall deeply and madly in love with her but no, she carelessly left her phone lying around to where Xander finds out about his terrible actions. 

And instead of ignoring it, he tries to make it right and help the mother that is if he can find her. But so far, he's the best she has to get to her before cruelly destroying her and her baby. 

Xander will be mine. I mean, how can he not love me. That stupid brat is in the way, he's hidden feelings will soon come to life. She thinks to herself. She's got herself convinced that Xander is secretly in love with her, even if Xander barely notices her and thinks of her as one of the girls in the sidelines. 

He has bigger and better things to worry about than some desperate girl in need of action. But even if Andrea may be that stereotypical fake-blonde-headed bimbo, she is the stubborn type and can hold a grudge. 

Meaning if she wants something, she'll get that something. 

"You better watch out Ara, because I'm going to end you." 

~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearly a year ago, Ara was a couple of months pregnant and left to flee the country out to another state. Now here she was, sitting on her living room carpet playing with her purple-eyed baby boy. He was the cutest baby she's ever seen, and she loved him so much – even if he was the outcome of a terrible event. 

In the quick five months, he was her entire world. She couldn't live without him, even when she went to continue her small-time modelling job, she brought him along and everyone loved him and his unique eyes.