Chapter 4

Chapter 4 – unedited (Written 24/6/2013)

 *Monday 20th May* ~3 Weeks Pregnant~

The next week, Ara walks into school in an oversized Nike hoodie and denim shorts, showing off her long tanned legs. 

She didn't know it, but they made boys stare. Long killer legs, boys would love to have. It was perhaps her personality that made her a loner.

It could be due to the rumour Andrea Whitely spread in freshman year about her having herpes – or that she was suicidal. Not that she is, they are all just rumours. 

But that didn't stop the boys from staring at her legs. She didn't know what it affected them the way it does – she was innocent. Well she used to be before she slept with the boy with the purple eyes.

But she still had an innocent heart and mind. Even if she is pregnant.

A few girls glared at her, jealous of her naturally shaped, tanned and toned legs. They were gorgeous, even some of the boys from the 'popular' group were drooling. 

Ara was oblivious to this and kept to herself, her grey converse hitting the floor in soft patters. She was a big fan of converse, collecting nearly all of them.

When she moves to New York, she's definitely going to bring them. 

Just thinking of New York made her anxious, especially the fact that she's pregnant. Could anyone tell she was pregnant? Was her bump showing yet? 

It was all overwhelming her. Her worrying and anxiety, she couldn't afford for anyone to find out. But she doesn't know, that people already know. 

Speaking of those people, Alpha Jacob had asked a few of the people that attend the school to keep an eye out for her. They didn't have to make friends, but just make sure she was all right. Like look over at her from afar. 

As far as they know, the father of her baby is probably a pack member. And pack members help each other out, as that is probably one of their children in Ara's stomach. 

Ara made it to her locker alive but nervous. She feels as if she could stumble out the words, "I'm Pregnant!" Any minute now. 

It was the only thing on her life, since nothing bigger has ever happened. All she does is study for school and gets good grades. No friends. Not since Helen left. It wasn't any big 'mystery' sort of thing; it was just a sad time. 

Thought they still keep in touch, just not as often. 

The first bell rings and Ara walks to her class, math class. She was expecting her results for her test, praying she got good scores. 

As away walks through the class, a few of the 'popular' werewolf boys looked at her, listening to the Alpha's orders. 

Ara didn't notice and went to take her seat in the middle of the classroom. Though, on her way one of Andrea's 'minion's', Natalie, sticks her foot out in front of Ara's oblivious walking figure and trips her. 

Ara lets a small shriek of surprise as she slowly falls down. All she could think of is, 'I hope this baby isn't hurt.' 

She was falling fast, but it felt so slow for her. Fear struck her immediately and she closed her eyes waiting for the hard impact of the floor. Natalie was snickering during all this. 

But when Ara didn't feel the hard impact of the floor but in the arms of someone in the Silver Moon pack. He had thankfully caught her. 

He wasn't doing this just because of his Alpha told him, but how awful it would be to have a miscarriage. She was shocked, her mouth gaping like a fish.