Chapter 7

Chapter 7 – unedited (Written 27/6/2013)

*Saturday 25th May* ~Four Weeks Pregnant~

Xander and Sebastian were walking through the mall in Berkeley, looking for clothes to buy, food to eat, and maybe any good looking chicks they could pick up. 

Though every time Sebastian picked out one, either she was just not like the girl from his dreams, not blue-eyed, or not a brunette. Xander was going for a brunette – he had no idea why but he just felt disgusted if the girl was not a brunette. 

"How about her? Blonde hair and green eyes. Perfect figure, our age–really cute!" Sebastian suggests, pointing to a petite blonde haired and green eyed girl in high-waisted shorts and a tucked in tank. 

Xander looked at her for a moment. She was pretty and gorgeous, but not his type. He couldn't look at another girl. His mind was on the girl of his dreams – literally. 

The girl that haunted him day and night yet still remains faceless. All he knows is that she's got gorgeous dark brown wavy hair. And that isn't much help, isn't it? 

"Nope. She's a blonde, and she looks 16." Xander stated blankly, searching the rest of the crowd to see if he can find his dream girl. It may not be an exact, but he's trying to do the closes he can get. 

"Hey! What about her? I think she's the human girl that everyone in the pack is talking about who's pregnant." Sebastian exclaims, pointing to the departing figure of Arabella Pierce. 

She was dress shopping with her Mom, going through multiple dress and costume shops.

Apparently, they failed on the dress but found the perfect mask. It was black, a lacy swirly-floral pattern covered it in a cold thin metal. The strap was thin and would go unnoticeable in her dark waves. 

Just at the moment Sebastian pointed out Ara, she and her mother made a turn for one of the most popular prom dress shops in town. They haven't gone in there yet, planning on saving it for last but gave up twenty minutes ago. 

Xander smelt the most wonderful smell he has ever smelt – vanilla lavender. It was absolutely breathtaking, it was like air to him – it is air to him. 

His eyes went wide his wolf was on high alert, desperate to catch a stronger whiff to tell he was dreaming or being delusional. 

"Huh, where?" Xander asks, caring more about the scent than the girl his best friend pointed out. He couldn't see any girl though, when he look 'Bastian's way as he was trying to find a strong lead to the scent. 

"Over there. You just saw her. Gorgeous brown hair and bright blue eyes." Sebastian commented, instinctively licking his upper lip. 

"I don't see her!" Xander says, mostly focusing on the intoxicating smell. Sebastian doesn't notice but thinks about the girl he just saw. She was a beauty alright, but the pup she's carrying is not his. 

"Aw man, you just missed her. She's a beauty. I wonder how many guys she has captivated." Sebastian jokes, crossing his strong arms against his firm chest. 

He notices a few 18-year-olds look and point at him then chat to their friends, most likely about the Blonde haired and green eyed hunk. 

When one of the girls look, he throws a flirty wink and they all sigh dreamily, giggling as they walk away. Sebastian knew the affect he had on girls, it became a very useful advantage in many cases. But Xander has to occasionally put him into his place as he is future beta of the Royal Pack. 

Xander slowly started walking to the direction where he believes holds the strongest trail of the scent, his nose slowly held higher as he sniffs softly.