Chapter 19

Chapter 19 – unedited (Written 7/7/2013)

*Wednesday 2nd July* 

They spent a few days in Washington, checking up the baby up there. Apparently they were a happy family who looked well in their thirties and not an eighteen-year-old single mother. 

That meant that Ara and her baby is in New York. After pulling a few strings, they found all her details when she was checked into the hospital and all. In fact, Xander now knew he had an infant son named Caleb Luke Pierce. 

I'm going to have to do a lot of persuading and wooing for my mate to forgive me. He thinks to himself stressfully. He doesn't know who his mate is, but when he eventually meets her he's going to have to beg for her forgiveness. 

There were no packs in New York but Alpha Jacob knew an Alpha in Vermont, in which he has a few pack members studying in New York. Two of them being friends with Ara. 

Faith and Heather have told their Alpha about the human pregnant with the werewolf baby, but never allowed them to see the baby or see if it were true. They did their best to protect Ara from all the drama, she had gone through enough. 

But their Alpha knew about the human pregnant with an unknown werewolf's baby. Right now the only people who know about the father's true identity is less than ten and does not include the mother. 

Xander felt like the biggest jerk on the planet right now. He grew up in a nice big family of seven, having two sisters and two brothers all-younger than him. He's an overprotective older brother and knew how to treat a girl right, knowing he treated girls the way he wanted boys to treat his sisters. 

But he hasn't kept up his promises or his sayings. All in all, he's stressing out and they're about to land in New York, timing being six pm. He was going to tell the girl he was the father of her baby and he surely isn't expecting rainbows or unicorns in return. 

This girl might put a restraining order on him, or hide their kid from him. But he had to be part of Caleb's life since Caleb is born half wolf, meaning he'll change within the future and his mother won't have answers to it. 

Temper, rage control, sudden dominance, power, not to mention this kid is now Xander's heir after he takes the throne. No matter the relationship with the mother, he'll have to take part in his child's life. 

But Xander doesn't know what Ara might do to the situation. After having a stranger's kid after he impregnated you then left, he couldn't exactly just wiggle his way into her life. In Xander's case, he'll have to ignore it. 

"Xander, what do you plan on saying when you see her. I'll tell you what, whatever happens, under any circumstances do not say, 'Hi, I'm Xander and I am the father of your child. We got together like a year ago and didn't know about It.' because mate, I'm not looking forward to bailing you out of a New York jail." Sebastian warns with a small laugh, trying to humour things. 

He knew Xander was pulling his hair out stressfully and was trying to make him feel better. Xander's not the kind of guy who will be all like, 'who care's? I got the ass!' but afraid of how it could affect him and future actions. 

"Because every girl will stay calm in front of the very man who impregnated her then never called." Xander says sarcastically as they walk off the plane. The two travelled alone, not bringing anyone with them. But Andrea was secretly following, stalking the entire time. 

"You never know. This Ara chick might just kick you in the family jewels and ensure you'll never have another heir to your throne." Sebastian jokes with an amused smile. Xander turns to glare at him.