Chapter 3

Chapter 3 – unedited (Written 22/6/2013)

*Monday 13th May* 

Xander sits on a stool in the Silver moon's Pack House. The pack house was slightly away from civilization, but had an excellent hidden forest surrounding them, keeping them hidden from humans especially when they're running wolf form.

He was munching on a freshly made cheese omelette with bread for late lunch. It may be the afternoon, but it was an excellent snack.

Most of the teen were's who lived at the pack house came in and joined in the snack, but he noticed James go up the stairs – most likely to his dad's office.

 It was only a few minutes later; Alpha Jacob strolled down the stairs all stressed and about. He called out for anyone who attended James' party three weeks ago into their large living room. 

Xander so far was deciding against listening to the Alpha's orders as he is staying under his care of finish eating his delicious omelette. 

He watched other teens rush to the living room, so he simply picked up his plate and took it with him. It may just be omelette, but it's one of the best he's ever had. 

Xander took a seat next to Sebastian on a large maroon red coloured couch. It was U shaped with a glass round coffee table in the middle. A huge 84" flat screen TV was placed above the turned off fireplace. 

It was a cosy place, very warm. No wonder lots of the were's in the pack claim this as their favorite room. 

Though now in front of the fireplace and the TV stood Alpha Jacobs, stressed about and eyeing every one of them – specifically the males of the group. 

"All females may be dismissed. This is something about the males of the pack who attended the party three weeks ago." His loud, strong voice booms. 

Every female leaves the room, a few turn around the corner slightly then stay hidden to hear the conversation. 

A large majority of males now sat in the room, nervous and full of anxiety as the Alpha eyes them all. They felt weak and submissive under his stare, but most likely confused of what was going on. 

"How many of you slept with someone at the party." The Alpha asks them all. 

Nobody puts their hands up, and then one guy speaks up. "Alpha, what if we don't know who we slept with." 

The Alpha eyes him down as he instinctively squirms under the stare. 

"Let me rephrase that. Who thinks they slept with someone?" Jacob continued, crossing his arms. 

Xander gets a small memory of doing someone that night, he just doesn't know who.

More than half the males put their hands up, including Xander. 

Alpha Jacob mutters, "Man-whores." Under his breath then shakes it off. He needs to get back to work and figure out the father of the baby, not insult how much of the majority of males in his pack are man-whores, including his son. 

"All those who didn't put their hands up leave." Those who didn't put their hands up quickly rush out of the room but do what the girls have done. They stay behind hidden to listen further of the conversation. 

Jacob knows of this, but ignores it. Eventually they were all going to find out sooner of later.

Xander nervously sits there, slightly squirming. He twiddles his thumbs in his palms as he anxiously waits for Alpha Jacob to continue.