Chapter 27

Chapter 27 – unedited  (Written 20/7/2013)

*Wednesday 22nd June and Thursday 23rd June*

Andrea walks slowly, sunglasses perched on her nose as she pretends to type away on her phone. She slowly walked, her Jimmy Choo nude wedges hitting the concrete pavement as she flips her fake blonde hair. 

She straightens her light-blue strapless sundress as it ends to her knees. Eventually, she stops, sitting on a bench as she watches Xander and his 'family' walk out the building with their luggage. 

She disliked the way Xander would help put in Ara's suitcase into the back of the taxi then open the door for her and Caleb. They took a while, having to strap Caleb's car seat quickly into the taxi, which gave her more time to glare and think. 

Using her heightened hearing, she heard what had easily heard what Xander said to the Taxi Driver. 

"To the terminal 1 at the Airport please." 

She frowns, slipping her phone into her designer handbag and waiting for the taxi to leave. Where could he be going to now? There were a million possibilities. So far, whenever she comes to plot and stalk, nothing goes well and everything just blows up in the end. 

Right now, this is blowing up. She never expected them to leave for the summer, and now she has no idea where they could be going. There are literally a million places they could be going to and she can't visit them all. 

Waving her arm out on the street, immediately a taxi stops for the pretty woman and she immediately gets in the yellow cab. 

"Where to miss?" The driver asks, his thick Brooklyn clear through his three spoken words. 

Crossing her legs, Andrea replies in her high-pitched voice. "I want you to take me to terminal 1 at the airport, thanks." 

He nods, setting off to her asked destination. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Xander opens the cab door, helping Ara out of the cab after paying the taxi driver. This is going to be an eight hour flight and they were all dressed up comfortably, mostly in just sweats and sweatshirts. 

Ara wore a funny hooded sweatshirt saying, "Cool Story, Babe. Now go make me a sandwich." That had made Xander laugh when she came out of her room in that. Xander had on his favourite lazy day sweatpants and a maroon Nike sweatshirt. 

And just to make them look like a cute family, Ara put a batman sweatshirt on Caleb, along with some cosy track pants. She didn't want to make a bad impression to Xander's parents, for some odd reason, so in her carry-on she had a different more appropriate outfit, along with Caleb's. 

Also Xander has a different change of clothes in his carry-on, after being peskered about it by Ara after she convinced him that she hates giving people a first bad impression. She was one who made sure that people would like her when they first meet her, so it wouldn't cause problems or dislikes. 

Xander had wanted to argue that no matter how she dressed she'd look beautiful and that they'd always accept her since she's his mate. But he had kept his mouth shut and obeyed his mate's command. 

He unstraps Caleb's car seat and gently set it on the pavement. It was one of those stroller car-seat combinations where it was two in one. Except toddler version. 

After doing that, he helps Ara take out their three suitcases. They had three suitcases, well two and a half. One large one for Xander, another large one for Ara and a smaller one for Caleb. But most of his stuff was in his usual Thomas the tank engine carry bag.