Chapter 41 - Mature.

Mature Chapter 41 - unedited

[ warning - r rated content ]

*Thursday 30th June*

Heavy pants, heavy breaths. She could hardly keep any of her thoughts just inside her head. His touch sent every spot on fire, almost in a literal sense; skin on skin contact leaving a burning sensation and she needed more, she craved more.

Ara never experienced this kind of pleasure, and all the reminders of the past have seem to left. All that mattered was now, his tongue creating a trail down her open chest. Her hands would grab his shoulders as he got lower, clenching her fingers around them as he runs his rands over her body like a machine with perfect movements that left her in wonder.

But she didn't want to lay there and let him do all the work, it wasn't fair.

Slowly careful hands brought him back up over her and they looked at each other, barely breathing. Eyes were wide and she lifted herself, pressing her lips to his and bring him down on top of her, running hands through his dark hair. Xander grabs one of her legs, bring it up to his hip and she immediately takes the hint, wrapping them around his torso.

Xander pulls away all too soon, resting above her and says, "Are you sure about this, because I want this to be perfect, I want to make you feel perfect, because you deserve it." And then his mouth dives into the crook of her neck, sucking, licking, biting like there's no tomorrow. The sensation drove Ara insane and she barely had the energy to nod.

"Yes, yes..." She whispered softly, "You can't plan the perfect time, Xander, you have to create it. You have to create it in the moment and, oh god, this is the perfect moment." Xander chuckled, knowing that kissing right in that spot beneath her left ear would drive her crazy.

Then the courageous move came, and with strength, she lifted her hips off the bed and manage to flip Xander and herself over so she was on top. Ara smirked confidently, running her hands up and down Xander's chest while sitting on his hip, knowing his member is standing up right behind her. His lands lay on her hips, slipping beneath the fabric of her underwear and cupping her butt. It doesn't phase her, but much rather boost her confidence as she leans down, gently taking his bottom lip in between her teeth, causing a deep groan to escape his throat.

Xander had enough of the teasing and grabbed her face, pressing his lips right onto hers, and giving her a passionate kiss that could ruin her for other guys-not like there will be any. And it took Ara by surprise, feeling his hands travel down her back and unhooking her bra with one hand and slipping from her shoulders right to wear she takes it off and flicks it off the bed, pressing her chest down against Xander's and letting her lips show how much she wanted this. How much she wanted him, how much she needed him.

"You're. . ." Xander whispers, bringing a hand to cup her face and pecking her lips once again, "so perfect." Ara felt her heart warm inside, allowing him to roll each other over once again.

"Let me love you." Xander pleads, caressing her neck with his lips, already trailing down right between her breasts. One hand grabs her boob, massaging it softly and the other one gently caressing her sides as he slides down, lifting her legs.

Ara's back arches and bursts open as new wonders begin to explode below her abdomen, taking her to literal new heights to where she's never even been before, grabbing onto Xander's hair as he plays his part down there.

"X-Xander," she moans softly, doing her best to keep quiet but it was near impossible when a gorgeous boy was in between your legs, sending you into eternal bliss. "Oh my gosh, Xander. . ." She tried to tighten her legs and push him away, but not because she didn't want it, god no, she hardly thought she could handle the pleasure.