Chapter 3

It was so dark in this room. I can barley see anything, good thing some windows are letting a little light in. It's freaking freezing in here! Did this lady not know anything about indoor heating? She has a fireplace for the goddess sake! I didn't show any fear even though I was shaking. Its hard not too, especially with that quote on the front door. What that said to me was ' hi come in, your a dead girl'. Someone else was in here, I could smell them.This doesn't seem too bad, just got to start that freaking fire.

"You know, its rude to linger in doorways." A woman's voice said in an almost painfully beautiful German accent. My attention turned to the desk. The woman was there sitting in the chair with her back facing me. The huge brown chair hid her well. I still didn't move an inch from where I was standing. My body began to helplessly shake. The woman laughed again.

"I can smell fear you know, and I can hear your heart pounding. I would stop it if I were you if just gets me excited." Then as from a movie the mystery woman turns around. Sitting before me was a goddess. She had bleach blonde hair and light blue eyes. They were so light I thought they were white. Her lips were red and luscious. Her facial features were stunning I couldn't breathe. She stared at me intently for a few moments with a slight smirk on her face.

"Sit down." She motioned her hand to one of the brown chairs in front of her desk. Cautiously I take some steps to the seat and sit down. 

"So your my new doggy huh?" Her eyes gazed deep into mine. She is so beautiful. How can anyone not look into her eyes and get lost in them... What the hell am I thinking. This is a vampire, I hate vampires! They are all scum and they have ruined the world with their stupid "vamp power" campaign. Just looking at this bloodsucker, makes my blood boil. 

"Well are you? What's your name doggy?" I growled at her and she smiled showing off her fangs. I got up enough courage to speak.

"Do I look like a dog to you? And my name is Hatspehut." I growled again.

"Oh Haty!" She said happily like she known me for a long time, "I have been expecting you for a while. I must admit you daddy hid you and your brother very well. But not good enough." With a quick motion she pulls me over the desk, knocking over a few things. She uses her free hand to grab one of my legs and pulls me into her lap. I gasp in shock as her freaking strong arms clasp around my waist as she makes me straddle her. She laughed and started nuzzling my neck. I felt her hand going up my dress. I started breathing hard. I then begin to struggle. Who does this lady think she is?! Her hand stopped right before her fingers touched my area. Her eyes met with mine and they were really turning white.

"You know, I don't like when my doggy acts like a little bitch." She grabbed my face making me look at her.

"So either we start on a good note or we can get to the hard training." She bared her teeth at me and bit into my exposed neck. I screamed in complete and utter pain. She let go and pressed her body harder against mine. She laughed and licked my neck all the way up to my ear. She looked at me again.

"I guess I'm just going to have to put you in your place doggy. Oh, before I forget my name..." She brought her lips up to my ear, "Is Saryia, but you will call me master got it." I wanted to spit in her face, but I remembered my promise.

"Yes." Her hand violently grabbed my throat.

"Yes what?!" She yelled in my face. I tried not to growl. Her eyes were eying that spot on my neck that she had just bitten. She looked back up at me and grinned. I got really scared and said what she wanted to hear.

"Yes... master." She smiled then shoved me out her lap onto the cold floor. I quickly scurry to my feet, but I feel like something is attacking my body making my limbs go weak. No matter how hard it was my hand went straight to my neck. She smiled and wiped the sides of her lips that were blood stained.