Chapter 42

Hatspehut

After I leave that boring ass meeting, I walk around looking for Odin and Apollo. I have not talked to them in a while so I would like their company. Saryia is acting very happy lately. She is real excited for the party, so am I. I really want to go into the ball room and see what it looks like, but Saryia told me not to. I groan thinking about it.

I walk down the hallway then feel a cold twinge. I turn my head and see Mercy standing a few feet away from me. She smirks then crosses her arms. I growl and take a few steps back. Mercy smiles and takes steps forward.

"What do you want Mercy?" I growl at her. Mercy lightly chuckles then uncrosses her arms. The shirt that she is wearing shows too much clevage for my taste. Mercy stares me up and down, then grins.

"I dont understand something about you pup." She uses her speed to push me into the far wall. My bones are shook by the impact.

"First it was Jamie then Saryia. You relized what you have done by being here?" Mercy's eyes glow light green and her fangs extend out.

"You have made the two of them weak and vulnerable. You know, I'm feeling a bit thirsty." I gulp. Mercy smiles then eyes my neck. No one is drinking from me! I pull my legs up and use all my strength to kick her in the stomach. Mercy files back a few feet then gets up.

My eyes turn pitch black and a rush of energy flows through my veins. Mercy hisses and I growl back. My wolf is ready to kill her, and I am ready to get rid of this bitch too. Before we could attack eachother someone grabs us. I am back against the wall and so is Mercy.

When my vision returns I see Odin holding me back and Apollo, holding Mercy by her throat. She struggles and chokes attempting to pry off his hand.

"What in the hell is going on now?!" I heard Saryia yell. She storms over to the four of us. Odin lets me go, but Apollo keeps a hold on Mercy.

"She tried to bite me!" I yell.

"She is full of shit! I did nothing, she just kicked me out of nowhere!" Saryia smirks then tells Apollo to let go of Mercy. Saryia instead pushes Mercy back against the wall.

"I have developed a very special power, a power that not even the original vampires mastered." Saryia's sharp fangs come out of her gums.

"Our memories are stored away in our blood. I will find the truth out the tastiest way I can." She smiles before biting down into Mercy's neck. My wolf is freaking out thinking that Saryia is marking her.

"Relax you idiot! Marking is more of a sexual act remember?"

"Oh yeah." I shake my head and shut my wolf up. Saryia retracts her fangs and goes ballistic. She strikes Mercy in the face then mounts her. Saryia screeches like a hell cat, hitting Mercy several times. She looks exactly like the Saryia I first met. I guess that part of her is the very angry part now.

"How dare you! You do not put your hands on her! I'm going to kill you!" Saryia is about to punch Mercy in the face again but her fist is stopped in mid air. Mercy is just staring at Saryia's fist. Saryia's hisses and backs off. Mercy stands up and brushes herself off. Saryia walks over to me then she grabs my hand.

"Mercy you are banned from Haty's party! If I catch scent of you, you will die!" Saryia hisses one more time before she speeds us away to another part of the mansion that I have never been. We are in a enormous library.

"Saryia what did she do? Why didn't you hit her?" Saryia looks at me the her eyes soften. She sighs and pulls me into her embrace. Saryia rest my head on her chest and caresses my back. I listen to her heart beat slow and return to a normal pace.