Chapter 34

After dinner was over I was back in the queen sized bed. The new white silk sheets shimmer in the moonlight coming from the window. Jamie is taking a shower while I look out at the full moon. I gaze at the moon feeling a flow of energy go through my veins. A full moon gives every wolf an extra kick of power, but now that I'm immortal, it has definitely multiplied by ten. I take a deep breath absorbing the pale rays of the moon.

I scent comes into my nose. I look into the trees. I could have sworn that I smelled Ann. What would she be doing out here? I sniff the air trying to pick up the scent again. I must have been imagining it. I turn back around, Jamie was in the room. She was wearing a black tank top and red briefs.  She smiles at me then takes a few more steps.

"You made excellent progress today. I think we can get a bit more done tonight." She grins mischievously. I gulp. Not again. I shake my head no. She chuckles.

"Why not?" She asks softly.

"Well you know, all that energy flow and releasing took a lot out of me. I think we should just sleep tonight." Jamie laughs pulling me into her embrace. I have enough power to get out of her grip. She raises her eyebrow. She smiles shaking her head. I walk for the door, but in a flash she shuts it and locks it. I gulp again. Jamie begins to walk towards me. She backs me up into a corner. Her body presses into mine.

"The real reason." She whispers in my ear. My body shivers. I'm stronger than her right now, so I guess I can show a bit of courage.

"I'm not interested in being your sex slave." Jamie's smile goes away. The stern look on her face makes me want to sawollw back what I just said. She puts both her arms to my sides. Her eyes twinkle with light blue flashes.

"Now why would you say that? I don't use you like she does! I love you for more than your body, unlike her! She only ueses you. I will never use you!" I growl.

"You threatend me this morning! If I didn't  do what you said, you would have hurt me! You have changed and so has Saryia. At least she changed for the better!" After I said that Jamie's fist punched right through the wood. Her fist lightly touch my cheek when she did it. I scream then tremble looking into her angry eyes. Her breathing becomes hard. She slowly shakes her head no.

"I can't believe you! I have not changed! You are brainwashed! That is why I have to do this, for your own good!" She pulls me into her body picking me up in her grip. I squirm and scream, but it does not work. Jamie throws me down on the bed then gets on top of me. She pins me down and starts kissing my neck.

I push her off and try to get out the window. Jamie's hands grab my ankles, and pull me back in the room. I scream out Saryia's name, hoping that she would show. Jamie turns me back around then slams me down on the bed again. Her hand clasps down on my throat.

"No! There is no more Saryia! She is gone and we are going to do this until it gets through your head!" I choke as Jamie rips off my shirt. The fabric falls next to me. The pressure on my neck subsides when she lets go to take my pants off. I scream when she pushes inside my shaking entrance. I try to push her off but she pins my wrists down again.

I sob out loud, but she doesn't seem to care. Her hard strokes make me scream and cry louder.

"I know it hurts sweetheart, but all the pain will be worth it once you are cured." She kisses my lips and goes harder. She stops when we hear a loud boom at the front door. Jamie bolts up and puts her ear to the door. She turns back to me.

"Dont worry if it is a vampire, then they can't come in without my permission." The front door falls to the ground in another loud boom. The only thing that could be heard was a loud growl. Jamie backs up from the door when the growl is right outside. The door moves out then back in. I knew this was a wolf, but I knew who it was. The door busted down, standing there was a large wolf. The wolf had dark brown hair, but it had white hair going down it's neck. It looked like the mane of a lion. The white fur stopped half way down his front paws and at the middle of his spine.