Chapter 26

Hatspehut

I was literally hiding behind Saryia on our way to the dining hall. I'm shaking thinking about seeing Jamie. I was in a rage thinking about Mercy. She better not say anything to me tonight, or I will loose it. Saryia and I entered and Odin was there, so were Jamie and Mercy. Jamie's gaze was on me while I gripped Saryia's hand. Saryia pulled out my chair for me. Her hands rubbed my shoulders.

"Remember, eyes on me and your brother." I nodded slouching in my chair. Saryia kissed my head before she went to her own chair at the head of the table. I looked over at Odin he gave half a smile then glanced over at Jamie.

"What happened now?" He said with a sigh. I sighed in response.

"I'll tell you later." He looked worried when I said that. Mercy sighed and opened that damn mouth of hers.

"Saryia, you should tell the pups to knock it off with that telepathy shit. We have no clue if they are plotting to kill us." Saryia scowled gripping the table. 

"If I was to kill anyone at this table, it would be you Mercy." I mumbled. She glared at me, but I didn't look in her direction. If I did I would look at Jamie too. I looked back at Saryia begging her to let me go back up to the room. She took my hand rubbing it gently. I just wanted this to be over. The food was served and I didn't eat much.

"Um, Mercy isn't their something you should say to Haty and Odin?" Saryia said with a glare. Mercy sighed and drunk the wine in her glass.

"You think  I owe them an apology? You think I should take back all those mean little things I said?" Saryia raised her eyebrow. I looked at Mercy crossing my arms. Why is she dragging this out? Can't she just say it already?

"Okay, Odin, I apologize for saying them mean things about you daddy." She batted her eyelashes at him and he just snorted. Mercy glared then turned to me. I waited for her to say sorry, she had a lot to apologize for. The grin on her face sent that feeling down my spine that I wasn't going to like this apology.

"Haty, I'm sorry that your a little slut that don't know how to keep her legs crossed. Now make your self useful and go drown in the lake. Save me the trouble of killing you." Odin's eyes darkened, and Saryia bolted up to her feet.

"How dare you talk to her like that?!" Jamie stood up, her eyes light blue. I felt so weak and defenseless at this moment I couldn't do anything else but cry.

"What I'm telling the truth. Your little slave will die by my hands if she is still lusting after Jamie. I will beat her to death like the worthless dog she is!" The anger that I had fuming in my body forced me on top of Mercy, clawing at her face. I bit her arm that she used as protection. She screamed in pain then kicked me in the gut. Saryia's powerful arms wrapped around my body pulling me off. 

My wolf was looking for blood so I squirmed out of Saryia's arms and tackled Mercy to the ground again. I relentlessly punched her feeling my wolf about to surface. Odin this time ripped me off of her pinning me on the wall. Jamie held back Mercy tightening her grip around her waist. Rage took me over and I shifted into a wolf. I was wildly biting at Odin trying to free myself from his grasp.

Odin was already stronger than me before we were immortal, so I guess his strength has been amplified.

"Hatspehut stop!" He said in alpha tone. I stop squirming then he let me go still holding on to the fur on the back of my neck. Mercy was still trying to get to me. Saryia was livid her eyes were whiter than I have ever seen them.

"ENOUGH!" She yelled. Mercy stopped squirming and I stopped growling. Saryia was huffing hard hissing at Mercy. She walked up to Mercy and punched her in the eye. I chuckled in my head.

"I told you to apologize, not make things worse! You are stepping all over my line, you got one more time to piss me off. Once you do... I'm going to make you wish that I killed you in Salem!" Mercy's eye grew wide with terror. I guess Saryia wasn't too enthused when Mercy left Jamie the first time.

"They." Saryia pointed to us, "Are not slaves. Odin get her some clothes." Odin nodded and grabbed more fur. Jamie pulled Mercy back to let us pass. We made eye contact then I turned away looking forward.

"What happened?" Odin said in alpha tone again. I growled then looked at him.

"Jamie lied to me. She was still in love with Mercy and is sleeping with her." He sighed then shook his head.

"You have been sleeping with Saryia, and you love her, isn't it the same thing?" I dropped my head then pinned him against the wall.

"SHE HAD A CHOICE! She could have said no! I had no choice when it came to Saryia! I was her slave! Didn't you tell me to do what I'm told? I was doing what I was told! I can't help that I fell in love on the way!" He pushed me off and grabbed me by my fur again.

"Didn't she give you a choice? Did you want to be with Saryia? Did you want to sleep with her?" I dropped my head again. I nodded feeling the tears fall down my snout.

"Love is confusing and painful Haty, I know remember?" I forgot that he had a mate. She was with us in the hideout. She is probably gone by now. I nodded my head and made my way to the door. I changed back into a human and assessed the damage from my fight with Mercy. I had a bruise on my stomach where she kicked me. I sighed and grabbed a shirt and shorts. After I was done I noticed Odin staring off into space. He turned back to me starting to walk towards me.

"Odin, do you miss Savannah?" He sighed and hugged me.

"Everyday. At least I have one of my girls still in my life." I rested my head on his chest. We sat down on the couch and I turned on the tv. He kissed my head then got up.

"I better get going. If your looking for some fun the pack is having a party tonight in the bunkers." I nodded. I could use a little fun tonight, I need a way to release my stress. I was left alone on the couch. I started to dose off, that fight took a lot out of me. A few moments went by before Saryia came in. I was half asleep when she sat next to me.

"You sleeping my love?" She pulled me into her warm embrace. I turned to face her. Saryia kissed my neck and lifted me up from the couch. She laid me gently on the bed. Her wonderful face hovered over mine. Her head tilted. She pulled up my shirt and saw the bruise on stomach. Her eyes got white again. She sighed and kissed the bruise lightly.

"I'll be out for a while so you can sleep. I have to chat with someone." She said the last part grimily. I nodded and let her lips touch mine.

"I love you." Saryia whispered. I smirked and said it back. She left me in the room. I waited for an hour before I left for the bunkers. I never seen the inside of the bunkers. I just hope that I will be accepted. I grunted looking down at my bruise. It will heal by the next morning. I better get down there before Saryia gets back.

A/N: Sorry this chapter isn't longer, but I got some stuff to do. I also need to rest my brain and my fingers. I'm not sure when I will update again, but keep up the voting and the awesome comments. Next chapter I promise will be longer. Comment Vote Peace :D