Chapter 17

We walked back to the mansion in an awkward silence. We would look at eachother then look away. I was thinking that it wouldn't end soon enough. The sun was setting when we got to the mansion. Jamie was sitting in the chair with a glass of wine in her hand. A low hiss came from Saryia. Her hand slid around my waist.

"Jamie dear, were you waiting on us?" Saryia hissed louder. Jamie returned the hiss at the same volume.

"Just having the comfort of knowing that my girlfriend isn't being violated puts my mind at ease." Her dark blue eyes looked into my dark brown eyes. She reached out to touch me, Saryia yanked me behind her. Jamie's eyes turned light blue.

"Go to our room my dear. Wait for me." She let go of my hand. Jamie grabbed me. Saryia hissed and lunged forward. Odin pulled me away from the fight. He had me by my waist making sure I didn't get into this. Saryia pushed Jamie against the wall. Her fangs were out at the complete length. Jamie's were out as well.

"She isn't yours!" Jamie punched Saryia and threw her off. Jamie mounted Saryia and then it was an all out vampire cat fight. Odin and I watched them brawl on the floor. It was super hot. I was hoping that one of their tops would come off. Jamie ripped off Saryia's bikini top. Finally, a prayer has been answered. Odin's jaw dropped on my head. 

"DAAAAMMMNN!" My wolf screamed. I nodded slowly. Odin grabbed my shoulder squeezing it tight.

"So you get to look at those every time you two hook up?" I nodded slowly. I held up my fist and he touched it with his fist.

"So should we break this up?" I looked up at him. He shook his head no. I smirked watching the action. Saryia's breast were all over the place. I was hypnotized by the way they moved. This chick might be pure evil, but she was definitely a hottie. The fight quickly got violent when Saryia regained control of the situation. She started choking Jamie screaming like a wild animal at her.

I pushed Odin off me and made an attempt  to push Saryia off Jamie. Jamie's eyes started getting hazy.

"Saryia stop! Your killing her!" I yelled. Saryia was in a killing frenzy. I pulled as hard as I could. She wouldn't budge. I couldn't think of anything else to do. I kissed her passionately as I could. All of the violence stopped. Odin's jaw dropped to the floor. Saryia's hands went onto my waist. Jamie got from under her when Odin helped her up. She balanced her self using Odin's shoulders. I parted from her lips. Her fang cut my lips. I licked the blood from my lip. Saryia grabbed her bikini top putting it on quickly.

"What are you looking at?!" Everyone's eyes dropped. She grabbed me by my arm pulling me out of the room. I looked back at Jamie. She was still coughing. I would most likely be in trouble. She had that usual Saryia look on her face. We got into her room. She slammed the door and locked it. I watched as she paced back and forth.

I wasn't sure if she was going to take out her anger on me, but I was pretty sure I was about to be in for it tonight. Saryia started to walk towards me. I prepared myself for abuse. Her hands went around my waist. Her eyes slowly turned back to light blue.

"Thank you for stopping me love. I would have really regret it." I was shocked. I didn't expect her to be holding me like... I was the love of her life. She pulled me closer to her body. She had that alluring smile on her face. I felt a slight throb come from between my legs. Her eyebrow raised when she smirked at me.

"Why don't you help me calm down." She whispered in my ear. My legs became very weak as her lips outlined my neck. I inhaled loudly putting my hands on her chest. Saryia giggled.

"Just a little please. I need to relax." Her head rested on my shoulder. We rocked gently like we were dancing to a slow song. Her eyes made contact with mine again.