Chapter 7

I woke up in the middle of night throbbing in pain. I didn't really remember much, and I had a feeling I didn't want to. I opened my eyes blinking a few times, I was really hurting down there. I saw blonde hair from her corner of my eye. I thought it was Jamie, till I realized it was bleach blonde hair. It didn't take me too much to get an idea of what happened. I thought I might have just fallen asleep in her bed.

I looked under the blanket, I was naked. Saryia was naked too. I only had on the damn collar. I put my hand over my mouth. I fought back tears. Her body was half was on top of me. Her delicate hand perfectly placed on my shoulder. Her smooth leg in between mine. She was finished with me for the night. I tried to push her body off me. Her eyes flared open and her hand clasped around my throat.

"Where you think you going?" I dint flinch I just stayed still. She got on top of me kissing my forehead. She ripped away the blanket exposing my naked body. Her eyes twinkled like stars gazing down at my body. Her hands traced the outline of my breast.

"Are you finished with me for the night? I want to go to bed." Her grin made me shutter. She lightly kissed my neck.

"Then sleep my dear, with me in my cozy bed." I sighed and gently pushed her off. I sat up, looking for my clothes. I got out the bed and fell to the ground. Saryia giggled. I tried to get up again, my knees buckled. I used the nightstand to steady myself. I was in burning pain between my thighs. I grabbed my dress and put it on grunting in pain.

"I did go a bit rough on you huh? Get some sleep love, we are going on a walk tomorrow." I stumbled to the door. I looked back at Saryia, she smiled at me and winked. I was violated and pillaged, yet had no clear memory of it. I actually slept with her. My heart sank to the ground.  I felt disgusted with myself. I opened the door struggling to get out.

 I used the wall as support as I slowly made my way to my room. I wanted to see Jamie. I limped up to her door. I wanted to knock on it to see if she was still awake. I didn't want to bother her with my petty problems. Without any warning the door opened. Jamie had on a white night robe. My heart stopped when I saw her. She wasn't wearing anything under that robe. She pulled me in the room holding me close to her body. Her breast pushed into mine. I was hurt, but I could go another round if she asked me to.

"Are you okay? I heard you screaming. I couldn't sleep knowing you were in pain. My heart hurt hearing you cry out in such pain. I'm so sorry." She looked into my eyes and kissed me so softly I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"You have nothing to worry about." I hugged her tightly grunting in pain. She let go looking at me with concern.  Shaking her head, she picked me up like a child in her arms.

"You stay with me tonight, my dear. You can't make it to your room." Carrying me to the bed I looked at her face. She was livid and with good reason. She has strong feeling for me and she is forced to stand by while I am sleeping with another woman. That woman being her best friend.  She laid me down on the bed hovering over me. She took my dress off giving me one of her shirts. She got in the bed with me pulling me closer to her.

"What hurts?" She whispers to me. I pointed down at my throbbing pink flesh. She put two fingers to her mouth and touched it gently. I managed to smile. She stroked my cheek looking deep into my eyes.

"Anything else hurting?" She said kissing my head. I shook my head no. She went down and kissed my legs anyway. She held me close to her chest rocking me gently in her arms. She was humming a song trying to get me to sleep.

"Thank you, for taking care of me, Jamie." She smiled and kissed my head again. She started to sing that song again in German.

"Vom Kopf zu den Zehen, from your head down to your toes." She smiled wide at me, "Ihr nicht viel gute weiB,  your not much goodness knows." Her voice was so amazing I didn't want to move. It felt like the entire world stopped when she was singing to me. She smiled and kissed my lips softly.