Chapter 24

I snuck back into Saryia's room to get some clothes. I had no more reasons to stay here, and I wasn't dragging Odin back into this. I won't allow him to get hurt because of me. So many thoughts raced through my head, most of them about Jamie. Saryia came into my mind, I didn't want to leave her, but I wasn't going to stay so Mercy can rub this in my face.

I stuffed my clothes in a duffle bag. I looked into the mirror and started to cry. I didn't want to go, I had to go. What will Saryia think? She will be so upset, she can get over me. I just hope she doesn't hurt Odin. The door groaned then closed.

"And where do you think your going?" Saryia's voice made me shiver. I kept my back turned to her.

"I can't stay here anymore. I need to leave." It was silent for a few minutes. Saryia started walking towards me.

"Your just going to leave me?" She said in a somber tone. I clutched my collar slowly turning to face her. Tears fell down her angelic face. This was the second time I have ever seen her cry. I didn't think it was possible for my heart to shatter anymore than it already was. I tried to say something, but when I opened my mouth no words came out. A river of tears went down Saryia's face.

"You can't leave me. I won't let you!" She buried her hands in her face, her shoulders shaking. I couldn't take this. I took her face out of her hands. The pain in her light blue eyes seemed to radiate into my dark brown eyes. Her hands reached out to dry the tears that ran down my face.

"Please don't break my heart this way." Saryia sobbed into my shoulder, I sobbed with her. I hugged her tight. I didn't want to leave her, I love her. If I had no other reasons to stay, she was the only person that could keep me here. Her lips touched my cheek and I held her tighter. I made my decision. I may not have Jamie any more, but I still have Saryia. She really loved me, and I will be with her for the rest of my life.

"Okay, okay, I'll stay." Saryia raised her eyes to mine. I cried and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I'm  so sorry Saryia. It just hurts so much." Her hand stroked my hair pulling me close to her chest. The steady beat of her heart made me calm down a little. My legs gave way and I almost fell. Saryia caught me holding me tight in her arms.

"I will never hurt you Hatspehut. I love you." I nodded weakly clinging on to her. I leaned forward kissing her beautiful lips. It didn't take long for the kiss to deepen. Her strong arms wrapped around me so tight she almost squeezed the life out of me. We caught eachother's gaze. I felt a new presence in Saryia, as if she has been renewed. It felt like something deep in her that has been broken and twisted for so long has been repaired.

Saryia started pulling off my shirt. I shook my head and she put her finger over my lips before I could say something.

"There are certain times for pleasure and times that it is not necessary. It is not necessary at the moment. Let me show you another way I know how to relax." She gently pulled off my shirt and hers. Saryia removed my pants and hers, then picked me up taking me to the bed. My head rest on her bare chest as we made our way across the room to the bed. She laid me down then got in with me.

She rested my head on her chest over her heart. Saryia arms wrapped around me as she hummed a song. It was the one that Jamie sang for me.

"Sing me that song. In English please." Saryia smiled and kissed my head. She started to hum the beginning, then the most heavenly sound came out of her mouth. Her voice was the matched her angel like features.

"Baby mine don't you cry, baby mine dry your eyes. Rest your head close to my heart never to part baby of mine." She swayed me to the soothing beat. My muscles relaxed into her warm body. The warmth coming form her body was so relaxing, I felt better as she sung the next verses.