Chapter 12

My back arched as I Saryia made me cum hard again. That was like the sixth time tonight. I panted into her shoulder. She kissed my neck and slowly grinded on me. She looked into my eyes seeing if I was back in this world.

"You liked that? You want more?" I was so dazed I couldn't give her an answer. She smiled then kissed my chest. I hope she was enjoying all of this because we are leaving tonight. I was ready to leave with Odin and Jamie. Even though the wall was guarded the path we made was right against the wall's blind spot.

"You didn't answer me darling." I looked back into her light blue eyes. I got lost in her eyes for a split second then came back.

"Oh, no thank you. I've had enough." Her lips met mine. She pressed them softly against mine. Her lips went down to my ear.

"You can go now my darling, you did good tonight."  Saryia got off of me. I got my clothes together leaving her looking out her window. I rushed to my room taking a shower and changing into all black again. I looked in the mirror and saw that stupid collar. I ripped it off and threw it on the bed.

"I'm ready to go. Where are the two of you?" Odin asked.

"I'm going to get her now. Relax and stay down. We will be there." I walked to Jamie's door and slowly opened it. Jamie was standing next to the window. She heard me come in, she turned to face me. Her face was unreadable. I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but I had the feeling that I wasn't going to like it.

"Hatspehut, I'm so sorry, but I can't go with you." My eyes widened.

"What? Odin is waiting for us! Jamie common we can go now. Please, I'm not going anywhere without you." She sighed and walked to me.

"Honey, listen to me, I can't go with you just yet. I have to make it look like I had no idea that the two left. Your going to have to be under the radar for a few months then I'll come with you." She wiped the tears from my face kissing my cheeks.

"How long is a few months?" She sighed and placed her forehead on mine.

"Two months. After that you come back and I will go with you." I nodded and gazed in her eyes again.

"We won't see each other for a while." She nodded and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her fingers ran through my hair.  The desire to sleep with her burned throughout my body.  

"Make love to me Hatspehut." She said when we parted. I kissed her savoring the sweet taste of her lips. Her tongue twirled around with mine. I picked her up in my arms laying her down on the bed. I took off my shirt and my bra. Jamie's eyes sparkled seeing me strip before her. Jamie sat up kissing my breast. I playfully pushed her back down kissing her flat stomach and her full round breast.

I sucked on her neck making her back arch. I slid my hand down into her pants putting pressure on her. She moaned and kissed my neck. I took her pants off and started to kiss her thighs. She wasn't wearing any panties, so I went to work. Her hand grabbed a handful of my hair as I teased her dripping wet entrance. I teased her more with my finger making her moan louder.

 When she didn't expect it I slid two fingers inside of her. I moaned with her when I felt how tight she was. The feeling of being inside of her was amazing. She smiled when I started moving them in and out hitting all the right spots. She moaned louder as she was ready to climax. She gasped and moaned with pre-cum joy. Her arms wrapped around me as she was getting closer to paradise.

Her eyes rolled back when she came. I had to stop cause she tightened up so much. She moaned so loud. Her body shook so hard. She let out a soft moan when I took my fingers out. I grinded on her while kissing her soft luscious lips. Her tongue went into my mouth again. I let it roam in my mouth freely. My hands went all over her body making her breathe hard. I moved my hips harder on her. She nails dug into my back that made me smile.

We panted in each others shoulder for a while. I got up and looked at the moon. Jamie's arms wrapped around me.

"Go now. You kept Odin waiting long enough." I kissed her hand and sighed. 

 "He can't get mad at me. It was worth it." Jamie smiled and kissed me again. I got up and quickly put on my clothes. I looked back at Jamie one last time and walked to the door.

"I love you Jamie. I'll be back for you. Promise." Jamie embraced me kissing me for the last time. At least for now it will be the last time. I ran out of the mansion to the edge of the woods. Odin grabbed and put me against the wall.

"Shh! They are above us. Where is Jamie?" I sighed then looked up at him.

"Not coming for now. I will be back for her." He nodded and pointed to the mountains.

"Let's go." He whispered. We carefully walked against the wall. We tried not to make any sounds at all. The guards were both werewolf and vampire. We could trust no one up there. They would betray us if they saw us. Odin would stop us if the flash lights started looking down at the ground. We heard guards walking and talking above us. My heart would jump up into my throat every time we heard them stop. The guard above us stopped and peered off the side. Shit he saw us.

"Hey! What the hell you doing down there?" The voice said above us. We started running when we heard the alarm sound. We dashed into the woods on the mountain side.

"Hatspehut, no matter what keep running!" Odin yelled behind me. I ran faster. We heard footsteps behind us. They started firing at us. Their bullets missing us by inches.

"You idiots! Don't kill them wound them only!" I heard Exous yell. Ah shit! I'm getting tired of him. They continued firing at us. I heard a bang. Odin fell to the ground. I turned around. I rushed to his side. He was shot in the leg. I tried to pick him up, but he pushed me away.

"Odin, let me help you!" He pushed himself up against a tree.

"No! You keep going. Remember your promise to me. If we get separated you survive." He pulled me to him and hugged me tight. He kissed my head then pushed me away.

"I love you brother." He smiled.

"I love you too sister. Go. Go!" I turned around and started running faster than I have before. At the speed I was going I could easily outrun a cheetah. I ran through the trees, running for the mountain. I couldn't hear the guards behind anymore. I dropped to my knees when I heard a single gunshot. I turned back to Odin's direction.

I clutched my heart feeling it skip beats. Tears fell down my face. I tried talking to him, but he didn't answer me. I slammed my fist down on the ground. I looked up at the sky crying.

"Then I defy you stars!" I yelled up at the stars. My wolf wanted to charge back down there and kill all of those guards. I remembered Odin's words.

His voice replayed in my head. He kept saying 'you survive'. I nodded and kept running up the mountain side, not looking back.