Chapter 39

The night ends in the same way it always does, me cuddling up in Saryia's arms. Our naked bodies intertwined. My head is on her chest and my body half on hers. Saryia strokes my hair and sometimes hums me to sleep. I am just a few days from being eighteen. I will officially be a grown woman in just three days! I am so excited! Then I think that I will never age either, that is just a bonus. Then again I'll look seventeen forever, whatever I'm going to be eighteen.

"Hey if you want to do a happy dance baby girl, you are going to do outside the bed. I'm trying to sleep." I meet Saryia's eyes. I sigh and kiss her lips. She kisses back passionately and tenderly. Saryia moans in my mouth and holds me tighter. She pulls me on top of her sliding her tongue in my mouth. She pulls my knees up so I am straddling her.

Her hands grab my butt, rocking me against her lower part. I moan softly. My hair falls on her bare chest. She kisses my neck and sucks on it. She stops the motion then I look into her eyes. She smiles and looks at my neck. I grin groping her full breasts. She pants and slides her slender fingers into me. My eyes roll back and my hips shiver from her unexpected entrance.

Saryia's other hand grabs my waist. She rocks my hips again. I moan feeling Saryia's fingers going deeper in my walls. I throw my head back as she moves my hips faster. I almost collapse on her as my hips move faster. Saryia moans then lets go of my hip. She gently grabs the back of my head and pulls me down to kiss her sweet lips.

Our tongues move hungrily against eachother. Her body quakes under me. She feels the same sensation coming up as I do. Her fingers hit my spot and the feeling gets more intense. My mouth and Saryia's fall open feeling ourselves coming closer to an orgasm. We come at the same time and I fall on Saryia's chest.

"I thought. . . you said. . . you wanted to go to sleep." I pant out. Saryia pants and kisses my head.

"Just giving you a little, cause I have some last second things to do for your party. I probably won't be seeing you as much until the party." I sigh. I don't want Saryia to leave me alone. My wolf sniffles, she doesn't want our mate going anywhere without us. Saryia strokes my dark brown hair.

"It's okay my love, I will still see you at breakfast, maybe lunch, definitely dinner. I will be her at night too, but I might have to work on a few things." My wolf whimpers, she wants to be around Saryia all the time. I look into Saryia's eyes, she looks sad too. She doesn't want leave me as much as I don't want her to leave me.

"I've got some energy now, so..." She grins mischievously. I grin and crush my lips into hers. She gets me on my back, her fingers push deeper until they touch my spot. My eyes roll back and my body shivers. Saryia kisses my lips again.

"Hatspehut, I love you." She whispers against my quivering skin. Her finger move in a steady rhythm. I wrap my arms around Saryia's neck.

"I love you too." Saryia smiles and kisses me again, slowly making love to me. It was the best sex we ever had.

Mercy

"For the love of Christ, can't they keep their hands off eachother for two seconds!?" I squeeze the pillows on my ears. I throw them at the door. Jamie gets up and walks to the couch then paces around the room. I watch her pace around in a circle.

"Jamie, will you knock it off! I'm getting dizzy just watching you!" Jamie glares at me then paces more. I get out the bed and grab Jamie's arm. She rips away then glares at me more. I cross my arms, raising my eyebrow. Jamie's eyes turn back to dark blue and she drops her head.

"Maybe we can drown them out." Jamie nods and walks over to the radio. She turns it on then sits on the couch. I sigh and sit in her lap. I grin and kiss her lips. I straddle her and continue to kiss her. Her arms wrap around me then she pulls me closer.