Chapter 45

I finally get into my dress, I look amazing! I run over to the mirror and look at myself. I jump and down happily and spin around to hug the seamstress.

"Thank you so much! I absolutely love it!" She hugs me back then bows her head when I let her go.

"It was a pleasure. Happy birthday my lady." She leaves the room and I stare at myself in the mirror. She really did my curves justice. The dress was not as sparkly as the original plan for it was, but it is still sparkly. It is flowing white, the sparkles make it look like fresh snow that has not been violated by a footprint.

I put on my mask. It is nothing real impressive, just a white mask that matches my dress. It just covers my eyes. My hair is cascading down my shoulders with slight curls. I put on my tiara. It fits so perfectly with my outfit. I hold up the amulet and put it on. I feel the power go through my being. I let out a deep breath.

The party started thirty minuets ago. I would make sure that I made an entrance. I walk out of my room and down the hall. I walk as gracefully as I can down the steps as I could. I feel my heart beat hard against my chest. I come face to face with the large door of the ball room.

The guards open for me. The doors open and the bass hits me. Did Saryia get a DJ? This girl knows how to party. Everyone stops when I walk into the room. I hold back my fear so I do not run out the room. All heads bow to me and I nod back.

The music starts to play again sending everyone back into a dance frenzy. I walk through the crowd to the buffet table. All of my favorite foods are served. I am in awe at the ice sculptors of me. They look so real. I have a huge smile on my face. Saryia has really out did herself.

I stare up at the flashing disco ball. The multi color lights flash off of it sending many colors on to the dance floor. I walk to the floor saying hello to all the pack members. Ann and Selene run up to me. They bow their heads before they hug me.

"You look stunning!" Selene shouts.

"You two don't look bad yourselves." I say back. Ann and Selene smile then tug me to the dance floor. The three of us start to dance to the beats the DJ is playing. He plays all the coolest songs before the war. The Wobble came on and everyone start doing it. I didn't care I was in a dress I was still partying my ass off with my two best friends.

The Wobble ended and Party Rock Anthem blared through the large speakers. My brothers and I spent all our time perfecting the shuffle. I pick my dress up again and start shuffling to the song. I know I can smoke Odin and Apollo easily. I see the two of them come over and shuffle with me.

Everyone makes a big circle around the three of us. I started shuffling circles around the two of them. I let go of my dress and let it spin around with me. I looked so pretty when it spun. I continued to shuffle showing up my brothers.

"Show off!" Apollo yells. I laugh and shuffle right in his face. The pack cheers louder and chants my name as I continue to show him up.

"HATY! HATY! HATY!" Everyone cheered. My smile stretched across my face. My wolf dances around filled with pride, basking in the attention. Odin jumps next to me and I stop. He smiles then I give him a high five. We made up a routine together when we first master the shuffle.

We burst to into the routine, shuffling together not missing a beat. Apollo throws his arms up and bows to us. The song ends and everyone cheers. Apollo, Odin and I hug and laugh.

"I am a party animal!" I yell out everyone cheers. Selene and Ann run back up to me giving me high fives. We start to dance again to another wild beat.

"Alright ladies and gents, we are going to be slowing it down, so you know what that means. Grab a partner and get ready for a slow song." I sigh. I smell for Saryia, but I don't catch her scent.