Chapter 44

Hatspehut

Today is the big day! I am finally eighteen! I am still wrapped in the dark purple bed sheets when I wake up. I feel for Saryia, but her body wasn't there. I turn and see her with a cupcake. The cupcake had a little white candle in it. I pull myself to the edge of the bed. Saryia smiles and comes closer.

"Happy birthday to you baby girl." I grin and close my eyes and make my wish. I open my eyes again and blow out the candle. Saryia beams and takes out the candle, licking the icing off the bottom. She hands me the cupcake.

"Thank you babe." I take a bite and fall in love. Chocolate chip cupcake! I love these things! Saryia sits next to me, putting her arm behind me. I hold the cupcake to her and she takes a bite. We giggle and I snuggle into her shoulder.

"What you wish for love?" I look at her, my eyes wonder to her full lips. She fulfills my desire and kisses me. I pull away slowly and look into her eyes.

"That is what I wished for." Saryia kisses my head and grabs a bit of the cupcake. She puts it in her mouth, I finish off the cupcake and I am pulled into Saryia's lap. She kisses my neck, cheek, and lips. I kiss her back and put my arms around her neck.

She is already dressed while I am still in my Victoria Secret underwear. Saryia looks at my underwear and kisses my breast. I restrain myself from rolling my eyes back. She brushes back my dark brown hair. She couldn't wipe the large smile off her face.

"How do you feel birthday girl?" I smile and sigh.

"No different really, I kind of feel like I'm more of an adult." Saryia chuckles then our lips connect again. We part, my wolf whimpers, she wants more. I may have matured, but my wolf still acts like a little puppy most of the time. My wolf growls and turns her head up at me. I giggle and shake my head.

"Go shower Haty, breakfast will be soon." I rest my head in the crook of her neck. I kiss it before I get up and go take a shower. After I am done and I dry my hair I walk over to the dresser and pick out something a bit more, age appropriate.

I put on a flowing white blouse and black tight fit jeans. I look in the mirror and fix my hair. Saryia puts her arms around my waist. She shakes her head no then turns me to face her. She unbuttons my blouse so my some of my cleavage is showing. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"What? I fixed it!" She says proudly. I sigh and kiss her again. She takes my hand and we walk to the dining hall. Everyone is already there. Everyone has a smile on their face except for Mercy. She didn't look at me. She was slouching in her chair. I smirk then look at Jamie. She stands up and walks over to us.

Our eyes meet, I am frozen in her cold gaze. Jamie smiles and takes my free hand. She kisses it and smiles.

"Happy birthday Hatspehut." I give her a smile. I over hear Saryia's thoughts.

"Don't hiss. Don't hiss. She better get off her in three seconds before I rip her lips off!" I squeeze Saryia's hand.

"Babe, it is alright, chill out." I tell her back. Jamie lets my hand go and she walks back to her place next to Mercy. Saryia escorts me to my seat at her right. Breakfast is brought in and once again, my favorite foods! The cooks bow to me before they place down chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and orange juice!

"My girlfriend is the best girlfriend ever!" I say in our special mind link. Saryia grins and begins to eat her food. I munch away at my pancakes then Saryia takes my free hand.

"I suggest that we start getting dressed for the party at five. Does that sound good Haty?" I nod and continue to eat.

"As for the pack, four since their are so many of them." Odin nods and his eyes glaze over. I hear him telling the pack that they will change at four. They all respond with 'Yes Alpha'. He nods at Saryia and she smiles, before she drinks the red blood in her glass.