Chapter 33

Jamie and I took walk to the waterfall. She would go on and on about how Saryia was always evil and will never change. That is a lie Saryia has changed. She has changed so much from the first time we met. Jamie is just loosing her mind, it has unraveled.  I look at the  steam coming from the falling water.

"It's amazing isn't it? I love coming here to meditate, and clear my mind. This place can help you too." Jamie points to the side of the water. She takes her sandals off and puts her feet in the water. I do the same sitting next to her at small distance. She stares off into space for a second then looks at me.

"I was meditating here while you were sleeping. That silver really knocked you out. I was wondering how I can make you immune to silver." I splash the water confused for a second.

"How long was I out?" Jamie lifts herself up then sits herself next to me. Her arm went around me.

"You were out for two days. It was torture. I've been trying to find a drink that can steadily cure your allergy to silver." I sigh.

"Is this your way of telling you need me to be a test rabbit?" Jamie laughs as she takes me face in her hands. My dark brown eyes twitch looking into her dark and cold blue eyes. She has changed just like Saryia has, but her transformation was dark and sad.

"Yes it is, but it will be okay." Her cold lips press on mine roughly. I force myself to kiss back. Jamie's tongue slides in my mouth, hungrily moving against mine. I pull away turning my face from her. She chuckles. I feel oddly dizzy.

"You never played hard to get before. Her spell must be strong." Jamie chuckles again kissing my neck. I don't need her touching me. Saryia's facial expression is still replaying in my head. I pull myself away from Jamie, but her strong hand grips on my arm. I look back into her eyes.

They were light blue again. I feel a tremble go through my being. She starts to pull me back to her. I submit, willingly sitting back down. Jamie gets behind me, gripping my waist in her powerful hands. I don't try to struggle or squirm, she might hurt me if I do.

"I find meditation useful. It clears the mind and helps energy flow through you. It is everyone's nature to let  the energy flow through them." Her chin is on my shoulder. She rubs my hips then clenches down harder. For some reason I feel very weak, now I am starting to wonder what was in that drink.

"Energy is in everything we see, hear, feel, smell, and taste. It is what keeps the world in balance, and if does not flow then everything will stop working, no matter what it is. From the grass we sit on, to the water falling before us, even you and I, if the energy does not flow it will die." I nod. She still makes sense. Even though her brain is fried to a crisp.

"I want you to do something for me." Jamie lets my waist go and tells me to cross my legs Indian style. She hands me some more of that drink. I drink some then cough a little. Whatever in that stuff is pretty strong.

"Close your eyes." I close my eyes nervously. I think this is another one of her therapy treatments. I rather have this and the drink than that physical therapy. Jamie takes my hands balling them into fists. She takes my fists touching them together over my abdomen.

"Our energy flows when our mind is clear, and can be blocked when we let emotion get in the way. Before we get to that I want you to focus. Focus on the sounds, smells, the feeling of the energy around you. If you want to see the world for what it truly is, you must use the other senses besides the one you use the most. See the world with a new pair of eyes." Jamie must think she some sort of guru or whatever was in that drink she made must have weed in it cause that is the most hippie thing I have ever heard.