Chapter 29

"What should the dress look like miss?" The lady asked me. Saryia sat in a chair opposite of where I was standing. Saryia uncrossed her legs and stood.

"Make her look like a princess. Defiantly something that will stand out." I smiled as the lady took her last measurements. The lady then quickly scribbled down something in her notepad.

"I know just the fabric. If that is all, I'll be on my way." She bowed to Saryia and I then left the room in a hurry. She must be very busy, making about seventy separate outfits, I would explode. Saryia sat down on the loveseat. She sighed looking at papers. I sat in her lap looking at the papers with her.

"I stand to gain a lot if this deal goes well." I gazed at the papers. It looked like a bunch of math. I hate math. My brain started to hurt. I groan and shut my eyes, putting my hands over them. Saryia chuckles.

"You don't know anything about mathematical equations?" I look at her like she was speaking another language. She laughs, and put the papers down. She kissed my neck then rubbs my thigh.

"Did they not try to educate you while you were in hiding?"

"We did have school, but I didn't learn much. I think they were speaking Dutch most of the time." Saryia chuckles as she positioned my body so I was straddling her. Her hands went under my shirt lifting it over my body. Saryia gazed at my bra. She caressed my back kissing my breast.

My fingers ran through her hair. Saryia picked me up laying me down on the bed. Without effort she took off my bra. Her hands cupped my breast as we slowly grinded against eachother. I moaned when her soft lips touched my neck. Saryia grabbed my wrist pinning them above my head. Her face hovered over mine, our noses almost touching. I wait in anticipation for her soft, red lips to touch mine. The space between our lips got smaller and smaller.

"Am I interrupting something?" Mercy voice startled me. Saryia blots up shielding me with her body She got in front of me telling me to put on my shirt. I quickly put it back on.

"What do you want Mercy?" Saryia hissed. Mercy leaned against the door frame.

"It's about her." Her slim finger points at me. I growl and Saryia hushes me. She stood up in a flash she was holding Mercy by her shirt. I stood up waiting to see a fight break out. Mercy hissed at Saryia, her fangs were out at full length. Mercy struggles to get free of Saryia's grip.

"If you think I'm going to let you or you hurt my Haty, then your dumber than I thought." I peaked out the door and saw Jamie standing there. I gulped as we made eye contact. Jamie's eyes were locked on me.

"I'ma tell you this one time. If the two of you touch her in any way." Saryia's eyes glanced over at Jamie, "I will not hesitate to kill you." I looked away from Jamie and looked at Mercy. I crossed my arms with a slight smirk. Mercy's green eyes glowed with rage.

"Do you not see what she is doing to you?! She has corrupted you! If I get rid of her, it will be better for all of us!" Saryia's eyes turned florescent white. She drew back her fist and jabbed Mercy right in the eye. It was such a hard impact Mercy went flying back into the wall. Her shirt was ripped exposing her bra. Damn, she got some nice breast... Bad Haty! Look away!

I dropped my gaze as Saryia stepped in front of me. Her hand grabbed mine rubbing it gently with her thumb. She glared at Mercy and Jamie. Jamie hadn't taken her eyes off of me that entire time. Jamie was huffing hard, her fangs out. Her eyes locked on Saryia. Saryia backed me up into the room. Mercy walked next to Jamie gripping her hand.

"Your last warning Mercy! Jamie, control your bitch!" Saryia yelled. Jamie hissed readjusting herself to attack. Saryia rubbed her shoulder where I marked her. She pulled down her shirt showing the bite mark. Jamie's bubbling anger erupted like a volcano. She lunged for Saryia. Saryia pushed me back and caught Jamie with her free hand.