Chapter 23

After mind blowing sex with Saryia we got dressed and went down to the dining hall. It was refreshing to be on top of her for a change. I couldn't get the smile off my face, neither could Saryia. We entered the hall taking our seats. Odin entered the room bowing at Saryia before he took his seat. He had on a white polo and jeans. Saryia and I were dressed very causally, jeans and a shirt. Jamie and Mercy came down standing very close to eachother.

"Good evening Saryia. Puppies." Mercy hissed. I looked her up and down.

"Bitch." I hissed back. Jamie smirked then pulled out Mercy's seat for her. She sat down not looking in my direction for a while.

"What is wrong with you Mercy?" Saryia asked. Mercy raised her eyebrow then shook her head.

"Well its kind of hard to get a beauty nap in when I hear you moaning right down the hall." She pinched the bridge of her nose. Saryia blushed giggling. I started giggling too. Jamie looked up glaring at Saryia.

"Well what can I say? She is wonderful." She kissed my hand. A low hiss came from Jamie. I put my head down then slouched in my chair. I stole a glance at Jamie. Her eyes met mine then she quickly turned away. I didn't understand what was up with her. Early today she was making me cum up against a tree, now she won't look at me. I knew this had to do with Mercy in some way.

"Jamie dear are you okay? Your really quiet." Mercy said taking her hand. Jamie snapped her hand away and sighed. The food was served soon after that. It was a large banquet as usual. We ate and Odin coughed in my head.

"Do you feel like something is wrong with Jamie?" I looked at him.

"Thank you Alpha obvious that must have slipped my mind." He growled and looked at Mercy.

"She has something to do with it. What do you think goes on behind closed doors?" My eyes snapped up at him.

"Nothing better be happening or I'm going to rip that bitch's arms off." His eyebrow raised. My heart sped up thinking about Mercy touching Jamie.

"Now don't you get all worked up Haty, everything going to be alright." I rolled my eyes. Mercy was looking at me. I lost my temper as the thoughts of her and Jamie flooded my mind.

"What the fuck you looking at?!" I yelled at her. Mercy sits back in her chair and glances at Odin.

"What were the two of you talking about?" Her eyes glare into mine. 

"None of your businesses!" I spat back. She laughed. A wave of energy came over me. My eyes became pitch black.

"I command you to tell me what you were talking about!" She yelled at me.

"I don't have to tell you anything! You don't own me!" She laughed shaking her head.

"Silly pet, of course I own you. You are a slave. You are nothing but a object a play thing. That is what you will always be for as long as you live." Saryia slammed her hand on the table making everything on it jump. Her eyes were blinding white.

"Shut your mouth Mercy! You will respect her and never ever talk to her like that again!" Saryia's breathing was hard, her body shook in rage. Jamie's eyes were wide open, none of us had ever seen Saryia so angry. She really does care about me. I slowly stood up walking over to Saryia. I hugged her kissing her lips.

"I'm retiring for the night. But before I go I have to piss someone off. I'll make it up to you later." I whispered in her ear.

"Well I'm going up to my room before I do something I won't regret." I walked pass Mercy then stopped at Jamie. I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her lips. I pulled away smiling at Mercy.