Chapter 9

I move through the grass not making a sound. The moon made everything look different, almost beautiful. I get to the garden and hide in the roses. I forgot roses have thorns. I pricked my hand. I looked down at the red dot of blood, thinking about my father. His blood was mine and my lady's hands are bathed in them. My blood will not be next on her vile hands.

"Hey, Haty! Over here." I heard a voice whisper from behind a apple tree. Odin appeared from the darkness. I rushed over to him and hugged him.

"So, what did she say about our little plan?" I smiled and pulled him to the woods.

"She's going with us. She also told me that this part of the wall is not watched at all." He stopped and made me stop too.

"What is it?" I asked him. He looked like he was thinking hard about something.

"It's unprotected, but not booby trapped. Approach carefully, watch your feet." We walked in the woods carefully. I looked down at the dark ground around me. Odin's hand stopped me in my tracks. He picked up some dirt and threw it in front of me. I thin string became visible.

"Some sort of bear trap. Get behind me, step where I step only." I got behind him, following him until we were at the end of the wall. It was an easy path to the mountains. My wolf leaped for joy knowing that we could just run and get out of here. I started walking towards the woods having no control of my body. Odin's hand held me back.

"Come on before they notice that we are gone." I turned back to him. My wolf was begging to come out, but I retained her. I followed Odin back to the mansion. We said our goodbyes for the night. I walked up to my room and took off my clothes. I heard a bang on my door.

"Wake up little wolf! My lady demands your presents!" I put on a night shirt and some shorts and opened the door. I growled at him and shut the door in his face. He banged on it louder. I opened it again. His hands grabbed my shoulders shaking me hard. My collar tags hit my throat. He picked me up, putting me on his shoulders.

I punched him in his chest and violently kicked him in his back. Jamie came out into the hallway. Her dark blue eyes burned with fury.

"Put her down Exous!" He stopped and threw me to the ground. I got up to my feet, growling at him. Saryia's door opens. She steps out in sexy black lingerie. I gulp, I feel heat going throughout my body. Saryia looked me up and down with that sex hungry look. I cringed thinking about what she was thinking about.

"Come here Haty, its our play time." She said extending her hand. Jamie quickly shielded me.

"No, she still hurt from the last time you "played" with her." Jamie hissed at her. Saryia glared at Exous and he left. Her eyes pierced into mine. Her heels clicked down the hall to where Jamie and I stood.

"I not going to play rough with her again. Besides if my doggy is hurt, I can heal her up easily." She evilly grinned. I think she was talking about giving me her blood. Jamie shook her head, backing me up into her room. I went in her room hiding behind the door.

"No, I won't let you do that again. Not to her."  Saryia laughed. Exous came back with a human girl. She was shaking. Her green eyes looking around for somewhere to hide. Her red hair flowed over her quivering shoulders.

"Ah, there she is. I have a gift for you best friend. This little beauty is your pet now, like Haty is to me. Now if you would give me my pet." Jamie looked back at me. Her eyes reassuring me that everything is going to be alright. Jamie walked over to the scared little girl and stroked her cheek.

"Go back to bed. I'm in no need of you." Saryia frowned and saw the opportunity to grab me. Before I could close the door Saryia was in my face. I screamed as she grabbed me by my waist. Jamie swiftly turned around. Saryia had my head tilted ready to bite down.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Jamie. I can break her little neck like a twig or I can be sucking on it. Her blood is pretty damn good. Either take the girl into your bed and forget about Haty, or you can say farewell to her now as I break her neck. Your choice bestie..." Tears fell down Jamie's face. She didn't want that girl at all, but she risked loosing me. She looked at me, I nodded telling her to do it. She looked over at the girl and sighed with deep sorrow.

"Come, get on the bed." The girl walked pass Jamie into the room. Saryia let my head go. She was smiling at Jamie.

"Enjoy her, cause she is all yours. I expect details tomorrow. We haven't had girl talk in a long time. Goodnight, Jamie dear."

 Jamie's eyes got brighter in rage she slammed the door behind her. Saryia grip on my waist got tighter. I struggled to get away from her. She squeezed the air from my body. She carried me to the red love seat.

"Sit." She said throwing me down on the love seat. I sat up as she started straddling me. Her hand went down to my heated area. I gasped as she started rubbing it hard.

"So your hurting Haty, huh?" My head threw back as she went faster. 

"I...I..." I studded out. She licked my neck making my skin goose bump. She stopped when I came, she laughed watching my face. My eyes open to meet hers. Her lips forcefully pressed against mine. She parted looking at me. She looked sad, I never seen that expression before. She sighed, looking back into my eyes.

"What do you see in her that you don't see in me?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Is she prettier than me, is she a better kisser, or is it that she is a better lover?" My eyes widen, she smirked.

"Oh you didn't think I would know about that? I thought you were smart." She smiled felling me shiver under her.

"Do you love her?" She whispered in my ear. I looked up at her. Her eyes whitened. Her hand squeezed down on my throat. I didn't struggle or whimper. I didn't care anymore, she was going to kill me for sure. She licked her lips, her fangs became visible.

"Why don't you love me?" She said through her clenched teeth.

"Because, to gain someone's love you have to give it to them love. You gave me nothing. You only took from me. How can I love someone like that?" She blinked hard trying to say something back.  Her eyes turned back to light blue. She dropped her gaze staring at her hands. I thought she was going to tell me to leave, but her eyes flashed back up to me.

"Your right I have taken from you, but I can give you so much more." The smile on her face grew when I shivered again. In a quick motion she was down between my legs attacking me like a wild animal. Her vile lust caught up to me, and I lost myself again.