Chapter 14

Hatspehut

I rocked myself to sleep that horrible night. Odin is gone and it's my fault. This whole escape plan was my idea. I can't believe that I almost dragged Jamie into this. I could never forgive myself if something happen to her. I shook wanting Odin to answer me. I cried for him until I went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning shivering. I felt like crap. I wanted to curl up in a ball, but I made a promise to my beloved brother. I also made a promise to my Jamie to comeback for her. I made my way up the mountain, dragging my feet. I thought about what I was going to do to Saryia when I came back two months later. I am going to rip her head off. Then I can mark Jamie as mine.

"Sister, hear me..." What the...Odin? Is he alive?

"I am alive and back at the mansion. Stay on the mountain don't come back for me. Survive." I felt a sharp pain on my back. I fell to the ground. A high pitched scream echoed from the masion. My heart sped up. I clutched it hard. I knew that was Odin. My wolf leaped with joy. My brother is alive. He must think I'm crazy if i was going to leave him. I would have stormed back down the moutain if he hadn't use the alpha tone on me.

I was ganna go further up the moutain tonight, but first i need some supplies. I took off my clothes and hid them down wind. I changed into a wolf and went hunting. I hunted down a deer and found some water in a small stream. I took the deer skin and made a water skin. After I was all set I put my clothes back on. They still smelled like Jamie. 

 I sighed thinking about her. I could really use a hug from her. I needed her right now. Jamie would know how to make me feel better. I was hurting with every step I took. My wolf wanted to go back. I had to keep moving. Saryia would have the vampires searching the mountain soon enough. I had to get moving and fast.

******

It was getting dark. It was getting cold too. The air got colder every second. I was almost at the top just a few more miles. The vampires wouldn't go this far up so I think this is the perfect place to stay for now. The snow whipped pass my face, I saw a cave and got in before the blizzard set in. I had some logs with me, so I tried to get a fire started.

It took me a few hours, I got a spark. I settled down in the remaining deer skin I had left. I snuggled up next to the fire thinking about Saryia. What would she do if I was never found? What would she do to Odin? What would she do to Jaime? Tears formed in my eyes. I wanted them both to be here with me.

Saryia, damn her! I'll get her if she kills my brother! I wanted her out of the picture! After all she did to me, she wants me to love her? How crazy can one being be? I could never love her, she is vile and vicious. She only gets pleasure from other people's pain and misery. She was in no way the right woman for me.  She might be sexy and all with her light blue eyes, bleach blonde hair, full lips, round perfect breast, and her amazing body period, but I don't want none of it. She is nothing but trouble. My wolf wanted to tear her into pieces. I wanted it too.

Jamie thinks that we will be leaving, well that plan might change. Why not just put away Saryia? Then again Jamie does still care about her. Jamie  can sometime be too soft, but she was my love and I guess I'll do what she wants to do. I just need to get her and Odin out of that hellish place.

I thought about Jamie and Odin until I fell asleep. I couldn't keep the two of them out of my dreams either. We were in a big palace, but it wasn't Saryia's. It was our palace. The mountain was in the distance.  Odin was running around with the other wolves we bought. The humans were relaxing in the game room. The best part was Jamie and I were having a picnic next to our big lake.