Nearly All I Wanted

*Hayley's POV*

"Mom, where's my skeleton t-shirt at?" I asked my mom yelling.

"Hayley, honey, no need to yell I'm right here." My mom said.

"Sorry. I didn't know where you were and I'm aggravated because it's the start of a new school year and I don't have my favorite shirt to start it off." I replied sighing and falling on my bed.

You see I have this black skeleton shirt with blood dripping in the background. My boyfriend, Taylor, got it for me at the mall three months ago for our two year anniversary.

"Oh are you talking about the shirt Taylor bought you for your two year anniversary?" She asked.

"Yeah, that one." I said smiling.

"I gave it to Erica." She said nonchantlontly.

I felt my whole world crumble. I know this woman did not give Erica my anniversary gift.

"You did what?" I screamed.

"You heard me and don't raise your voice at me again young lady."

After she said that I stomped my way to Erica's room.

"Give it back." I said sternly.

"Give what back?" She replied innocently.

"You know what my skeleton tee."

"Oh that. Here you can have it. I hate rock or punk or emo. And besides, that shirt is hideous anyways." She said tossing me my shirt with a disgusted look.

"Like the one you have on now." I replied sweetly knowing I won the conversation. She gasped and had her mouth opened like I offended her or something. Which, I technically did.

"Just get out."

"Remember I'm the oldest baby sister." I said teasing her.

"MacKayla is your baby sister. I'm just your little sister. Remember that." She said getting smart with me.

"Whatever and cover up. You look like a whore." I saw her mouth opened out of the corner of my eye and I smirked leaving her room.

I went to go change into my shirt and black skinny jeans. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and head downstairs. I'm starting my junior year and I'm turning 17 in December, so I'm currently 16.

When I get downstairs I see my dad reading the newspaper.

"Hi, Daddy!" I chirped.

"Hi, Princess. Ooh I better get to work. Wouldn't want to be late now do we?" He said.

"No. Bye Daddy." I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Erica. Bye MacKayla." He said hugging them.

"Bye Daddy." They said in unison.

"Bye honey." He said kissing my mom. And with that he left.

I grabbed a piece of toast and put butter and jelly on it. When I'm finished, I eat my toast. As I'm eating it, my phone buzzes.

~Outside waiting on you. Hurry up or I'll make you hurry up

- Taylor~

I grabbed my stuff and told my mom that I was leaving. When I got out side I saw Taylor in his red and black plaid shirt with black jeans and his favorite red beanie.

"Hey babe." I said when I got into his car.

"Hey." He said back as he kissed me.

"Ready for Hell?" He asked.

"You know it." And with that, we drove off to another school year at Bridgewood High School.

FIRST CHAPTER COMPLETED!!! I want EVERYBODY who reads this, recommend it to others because I want this story to be known. If there are any grammar problems I'm sorry I type fast and my laptop is kinda wonky and the space bar won't work if I don't hit a certain way. Anywho thank you guys for reading this my best friend and I were plotting and I called this story my "Evil Plot" Bye Guys!