First Day Part Two

*Taylor's POV*

Dakotah, Jeremy, Kat, Hayley, and I walk into the school in search for our lockers. As we walk in, people stopped conversating just to look at us. I don't see why they would it's not like we're popular or anything. It was weird; Dakotah had her head held high like she controlled the school and our little "clique".

"Don't you guys think that we should go to the office in order to get our locker combos? " I asked. Dakotah stopped dead in her tracks.

"Don't you think you could've told us that before we walked around school like a bunch of idiots?" Dakotah shouted.

"Dak, people are staring at us." Hayley whispered. Dakotah looked around and noticed people were staring.

"Oh! I guess they are. They're probably looking at us because we made such great entrance." She said all giddy and stuff.

"Whatever. Let's just go get our combos." Jeremy said.

So we went to the office to get our combos. When we got there it was crazy! The staff people are trying to give everyone there combinations but, nobody was cooperating. When Principal Phalli came out of his office, everyone quieted down quickly because they he doesn't show no mercy.

"I WANT EVERYONE TO LISTEN TO ME NOW! I WANT A-H TO GO OVER TO MRS. HATHER! I-P GO TO MR. DANES! Q-V GOES TO COACH FALLON! AND THE REST OF YA, YOU COME TO ME! WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE, GET  YOUR ASSES MOVING!" As soon as he says that everyone went to where they're supposed to go. With my last name being 'Anderson', I had to go into the A-H line.

"Taylor Anderson."

"That's me." I said. So I got locker number 3160. I told Haley I would wait on her outside so we can find our lockers together. As I was waiting, I saw my ex girlfriend, Gabrielle.

~Dang it what is she doing out here? Isn't she supposed to be inside waiting on her locker combo? ~ I thought.

"Taylor!" I heard someone yell. I turn around and it's Gabrielle who's calling me. Gabrielle and I broke up because we were started becoming to different and all the drama that seems to happen revolved around her also, Hayley and I started hanging out a lot more and I was starting to realize my true feelings for her. Pretty soon, Gabby found out and we started arguing a lot more until I decided to break up with her.

"Hey Gabs." I said.

"Haha. You still call me that?" She asked laughing.

"Yeah. Well you should go get your locker number and combo. They probably just finished with the 'G's' so, yeah."

"No need to act silly Tay. I don't bite. Promise." she said. "But, I'll still go if you want me to leave so badly." She told me.

"Thanks. Well, see you later Gabby." I said waving at her.

"Bye Tay." She replied walking away waving.

"Whoa! What was that all about?" Hayley asked as I jumped.

"Jesus! You scared me Hayles!" I said breathing heavily and clutching my heart.

She giggled at me and said, "Sorry. But seriously, what was that all about?" She asked again.

"I don't know. She just called my name and I called her an old nickname I gave her and she laughed. I then told her she should go and she did but, I said it in a nice way." I explained.

"Oh well thank you for not falling into her web of craziness and seduction." She said putting her arms around my neck.

"Well two years means something to me." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"It means something to me also." She said as I leaned in to kiss her. When our lips met, it was a sweet and gentle kiss at first until, it became more heated and passionate.

"Ew gross! I did not want to see my best friend’s make out.” Dakotah said as me and Hayley parted breathing hard.

"Whatever. Let's just go to our lockers." I said grabbing Hayley's hand.

When we got to our lockers, we found out that we were beside each other. Me with 3160, Hayley with 3159, Jeremy with 3161, Dakotah with 3162, and Kat with 3163.

"Now nothing can really tear us apart! Our lockers are next to each other!" Kat exclaimed. When she said that the bell rang which, signaled us to go to our homeroom. We went our separate ways with the girls going one way and Jere and I going the other. Jerm kissed Kat goodbye while I did the same with Hayley.

“Am I the only one who doesn’t have a boyfriend?”  Dak asked.

“Yep, pretty much.” Jerm said.

“Shut up Scott no one asked you.” Dakotah snapped back.

“Whoa what crawled up your ass?” Jeremy said defensively.

“Stop arguing guys we gotta get to class.” Hayley said.

“Bye Hayles!” I chirped.

“Bye Tay! Love you!” She yelled walking away.

~Whoa Hayley loves me? What am I gonna say to her when I see her later on? ~

Jere and I walked to our homeroom which is English, with Mr. Bartly.

Part Two Completed!!!! I’m about to write part three right now! I am feeling proactive today! Two parts in one day, soon to be three? That has to count for something. Anyways I’m gonna go now. Pieces everyone and remember, ROCK ON!!!