First Day Part Three

*Brendon's POV*

So, I'm at this new high school my parents forced me to go to after I got expelled from my last school. I just moved here and I already hate it here. Too many snobs and rich people. But there are whores and sluts here which I'm gonna have to bang very soon. I'm the new bad boy in this town and everyone is going to have to bow down to me and only me. I will be king of this school and everyone will fear me.

As I walk into class late, I'm getting my ass chewed out by some old lady. So I look around class, I see this hot, blonde girl wearing a pretty awesome shirt with skulls on it, and the black skinny jeans she's wearing gives me access to her butt.

"Mr. Smith, are you listening to me?" she asked.

"No, not really." I replied.

"Well, we'll see how much you can listen to me in detention." She said giving me a slip that says 'Detention'.

"Oh well, we'll see how much I'm gonna listen to you old lady. Oops, I mean, man." After I said that, I took my seat next to the blonde I was talking about.

"Hi, I'm Brendon and you are?"

"Not interested." she replied back. Ooh a challenge. No worries I love challenges.

"Playing hard to get I see."

"Actually, I am. I am hard to get because I have a boyfriend so back off." So she's taken. Well I love stealing girls from their boyfriends.

"Well call me if you're interested." I said as I threw her my number.

"Mr. Smith is there something you like to share to the class that you'd want to pass notes in my class!?" The old lady told me.

"Yeah," I started off. "mind your own business!" I told her. as soon as i told her that the bell rang.

"As you know, I handed out your schedule for the rest of the school year. Mr. Smith, come get yours." She exclaimed.

"See you later Kitten." I told her.

"As if." She retorted disgustedly.

I went to the teachers' desk and got my schedule and three more 'Detention' slips.

"Maybe that will make you think twice before being rude in my class again." She said sternly.

"Not really." I said and I left.

The rest of the day was a total drag until lunch rolled around. I needed to find my best friend Spencer. He is now my only best friend after I found out my other two so- called 'best friends' didn't appreciate how I was and just bailed on me. So I lost two friends and now I have one.

"Hey, Brendon!" I heard Spencer yell.

"Hey, Spence! How's it goin?" I asked.

"Good until I heard about this new kid getting detention on the first day of school for being disrespectful to the teacher. So I just knew it was you." He explained.

"Well she was being a bitch, so I had to be one back." I told him.

"Uh huh. Ok whatever you say. Let's just find some seats to sit in." He said.

"I think I found some." I told him. I started walking over to this table that held a couple of nerds sitting there.

"Hey! Get up ya dorks and beat it! These are our tables you hear me!" I felt like doing something crazy so I stood up on top of the table and yelled, "YA HEAR ME! FROM THIS DAY UNTIL THE DAY I GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL HERE, THESE TABLES BELONGS TO ME AND MY PEOPLE SO DON'T Y'ALL DARE TRY TO SIT HERE!" So after that was done, Spencer and I ate lunch together and talked about how our summer went. I told him about the girl in my homeroom, until I stopped talking about her, after I see her walking over to a table.

"Dude, there's the girl I was talking about." I said punching Spencer.

"Ow! Hey, she's hot!" He said. I was smiling until I saw her kissing some guy which, by the way, looks pretty ugly if you ask me. So I get up and tell Spence where I'm going.

So, I'm at the table where the blonde is with her friends, and her boyfriend I presume.

"Hey Kitten." I say seductively. She raises an eyebrow and says to me,

"You need a life. You got detention on the first day of school, I mean who does that? And, going after a girl who has a boyfriend, pathetic. Oh! And another thing, my name isn't Kitten. It's Hayley. So get it through your size two brain that, I don't want you, I don't need you, I don't like you, and I don't even wanna be seen with you! Got it? Because, that should be simple enough, for even you to understand." And with that, she left the now silent cafeteria.

So, whaddya guys think so far? How do you think Brendon feels after being humiliated by Hayley in public? What do you think what's gonna happen next? Do you guys understand this story and where I got the characters from? If you think you know, just tell me where in the comments, and I'll dedicate any chapter just for you. Au Revoir!

-Currently panicmorelv3r (I changed my name for all of you who are wondering what happened. I don't just love Paramore, I love Panic! At The Disco, also.)