I Think I Like You

*Taylor's POV*

 It was like six thirty in the morning when I heard my parents screaming and arguing. Ugh why now? Why not later when my brothers and I aren't at home?

I have two brothers. An older one named, Justin and a younger one named, Chris.

"IF YOU DONT APPRECIATE EVERYTHING I DO FOR THIS FAMILY, THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE!?"

"FINE! MAYBE I WILL LEAVE!" After that, I heard the front door slam.

I go downstairs to see my very angry dad, pacing and muttering to himself.

 "CHRIS, JUSTIN, TAYLOR, GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!"

 "One: Ow! Two: I'm right here no need to yell."

In a flash, my dad had me against the wall and started choking me.

"Don't play with me Taylor. I'm not in the mood."

"If I were you, I wouldn't be in the mood either." After I said that smart remark, it seemed like my dad started pushing his hand against my throat even harder.

"DAD! LET HIM GO NOW!" Justin demanded.

When he said that, he let me go and I fell to the floor coughing.

"GET YOUR ASSES TO SCHOOL NOW!" He roared.

I went to my car after my "fight" my dad. When I got in my car I texted Hayley.

Me: I'm coming to get you babe ;)

Hayles: Already got a ride :| But thanks tho. I love you <3 see you at school

Me: Alrighty. Love you too <3

After that, I drove to school.

*Hayley's POV*

I was in my room getting dressed in my red, heart winged shirt and a short, white skirt. I put on some long black boots that went to the my knee and big, hooped earrings. I put on foundation, then blush, then eyeliner, and I put red eye shadow on and outlined it with white eyeshadow. Lastly, I put on some mascara.

I looked at my phone and found out I got a text message from Brendon saying that he's gonna drop me off to school and nobody else. I replied ok and got my bag, went to the kitchen, grabbed a peice of toast that was already made, walked onto the porch and waited for Brendon to pick me up.

I know what you're thinking. How in the hell did I get Brendon's number, and why are we speaking when he humiliated me? Well, I saw him at the mall and we started talking. I found out that he's not really a bad guy. I mean he is, but he is really sweet and kind. He's rich just like me and smart, but doesn't really try. When it was time for me to leave, we exchanged numbers and addresses and I left.

When Brendon came, he was on his motorcycle and wearing a black rebel shirt with black skiny jeans. He was wearing dark blue Jordan's and a black leather jacket over his shirt.

"Wow, you look hot, Kitten." He said licking his lips.

"Backatcha." I said seductively.

"Ready to go?" (wink wink wink wink wink wink) he asked.

"Yep." I replied getting on his bike.

"Hold on tight." He said before speeding off.

When we got to school it seemed like everyone was staring at Brendon and I. I got off his bike and satrted looking for Taylor. When I found him, he looked at me with hurt and shockness in his eyes. As I was walking over to him, Brendon spun me around and said,

"See ya later Kitten." He kissed me on the cheek and left to go hang out with his friends.

I stood there in shock for a good two minutes before realizing, ~I think I like Brendon Smith~ FML. Crap. I needed to go talk to Taylor and explain to him the  situation. I saw him walking away and I yelled,

"Talor, wait!" He stopped and turned around before saying to me very coldly,

"What Hayley? What could you possibly say or do that'll make this situation better? You got a ride from a guy you and our friends hate. Then you have the nerve to let him kiss you on the cheek when you know about me. You know what? I'm done."

"Taylor, what are you talking about? I just got a ride from him because he asked. But what do you mean by I'm done?" I asked tearing up.

"Exactly that. I'm breaking up with you. I gues two years didn't mean anything to you." He said even colder while, walking away.

"Taylor, just let me explan please!" I said grabbing his wrist and crying.

"No need. I don't wanna hear some lame ass excuse, Hayley. I'm done. We're done and that's all that matters."

"But, you promised me you would never leave me no matter what. That we'll get through anything life throws at us." I said crying even harder.

"Yeah? Well, people change, Hayley. Deal with it." He said before walking away from me and the crowd that had formed around us while we were aruging.

I ran away crying not knowing where I was going but, I knew one thing: I had just lost the one guy I was madly in love with. Great. Junior year has gotten off to a fantastic start.

Hola Guys!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this chapter broke my heart as I was writing this. I mean I could feel Hayley's pain and Taylor's pain. I am so sorry I didn't update sooner. I was at a track camp at the Naval Academy and I got a new phone. I tried uploading this chapter from there but it wasn't letting me so I just waited until I got home. I have some words of wisdom for you guys: "Can't take the kid from the fight. Take the fight from the kid."- Panic! At The Disco. Song: Camisado. LOOK THEM UP!! I DEMAND YOU TO LOOK THEM UP. Write in the comments one of their song lyrics so I know that y'all did that. What you'll get? IDK. But, I'll find out soon though.

\m/ \/!! Bye!!!!!