I Hate This Feeling

*Hayley's POV*

I don't know where I was running to, but I knew I had to get away from everything.

~I can't believe Taylor just did that. I know it probably hurt for him to see me like that, but he didn't let me explain and tell him why I got a ride from him and our newly devolped relationship. Great. Life officially sucks.~

My eyes were so blurry that, I didn't see ahead of me. My perfectly, flawless makeup, now ruined, because of the stupid tears Taylor made come from my eyes. I ended up running into something. It ended up being someone.

"Ow! Hey, watch where you're going next t-"

Jeremy.

I looked at him with my mouth open trying to say something.

"Oh fuck Hayles! I didn't know it was you. I am so sorry!" He exclaimed.

I ended up crying and going into Jeremy's arms.

"Jerm, I screwed up! I didn't mean to hurt him or anyone. I just got a ride from Brendon because he offered and I said sure. I had no idea he was gonna kiss me I swear!" I explained bawling.

 "Look at it from his point of view Hayles. You were caught getting a ride from a douche bag who humiliated you in front of the whole cafeteria. And then he kisses you? Taylor shouldn't feel like he has competition for you. Ever since Taylor met you, you were always dating someone. But, with the whole Chad thing, went too far and Taylor had to tell you how he felt otherwise, you still be stuck with him. Y'all went to hell and back with each other and for you to just throw away two years worth of love, it breaks his heart." He told me.

I stood there speechless. I had no idea that this whole situation meant so much to him. I feel like a whore now.

"Hey Jerm, can you text Kat and Dakotah and ask them to meet me here?"

"Sure Blondie." He replied making me laugh.

 After about five minutes of Jeremy and I talking, Kat and Dak ran up to me worridly.

"Oh my God, are you alright? How do feel? You look hot, besides your makeup." They said babbling.

I smiled knowing that my best friends are here and they're making me feel a ton better.

"So, I'm gonna leave this moment. Bye Kat. Love ya." Jeremy said awkwardly leaving and giving Kat a kiss on the cheek.

 "Bye Hairy Face." She replied.

It was true. Jeremy was growing a beard which doesn't surprise me much. He is the oldest. But, it doesn't show much, because all guys had to save before it got too noticable."

 "Now that he's gone, let's blow this place. Come on Hayles." Dakotah said

"What about Kat? I mean y'all took separate cars, right?" I asked.

"Dak gave me a ride to school, because my car wouldn't start. I asked Jeremy and he told me that he was alredy at school so I asked Dak." Kat explained.

I nodded and left with my besties.

We got to my house in about ten minutes and as we were sitting in  my room, I explained to them everything that happened up until they came. We had a ton of ice cream in my room and a bunch of tissues for my crying that occured every five minutes or so. We all sat in my bed because they didn't want to get every time trying to comfort me every time I cried.

 At around 2:15ish, the three of us were watching, Why Did I Get Married? I had no idea that I could relate to some of the couples.

We ended up watching, Why Did I Get Married Too? after the first one finished. As we were watching the movies, we realized that we just skipped a whole day of school. And, we were out of ice cream.

"Guys, what are we gonna do about school?" I asked.

"We'll deal with that later. Hey, pass me the ice cream, Kat?" Dak told me.

"We're all out of it." Kat replied calmly.

"What did you just say?" Dakotah asked with a shocked look on her face.

"We are all out Dakotah. See!" Kat told her again motioning around my room filled with empty gallons of ice cream.

 "OMG!!" Dak screamed.

 "Yeah I know." I mumbled.

Dak rolled her eyes and got up.

"Come on. We're gonna have some real food." She said grabing her car keys.

"Where is that at?" I asked confused.

"You'll see." She replied mischeaviouly.

"Dakotah, I'm not in the mood. I just wanna stay in bed and cry over my pathetic, miserable life." I replied rolling over in my bed about to cry again.

"Oh no! We are NOT having this." Dakotah said angrily.

"Well, we are!" I replied angrily sitting up facing her.

"Come on Dak let's go before Hayley goes all bitch-crazy." Kat said grabbing her hand.

"Fine. But don't stay here to long. It gets creepy after a while." Dakotah replied to Kat.

I laughed at the both of them and got up giving them a hug.

"Thanks guys for everything. I don't know what I would do without you."

 "Welcome. And I know what would've happened to you. Your head would explode if we weren't around." Dakotah said.

We all started laughing and Kat said welcome before I walked them out.

When I got in my room, I saw the mess we made from our litle "party" and the tv was playing some random movie I didn't know about.

~What am I gonna do about those girls?~ I asked myself shaking my head and laughing, getting started on cleaning my room.

 I DONT KNOW WHAT CHAPTER THIS IS BUT ITS COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry it took me a while to get this updated. And I'm sorry for making the chapters short. But this is dedicated to

iloveya5. She was there in my time of need. Also, hollyday345, and StarRoyalty were there for me and commenting and keeping me motivated. So, I'll be seeing you. \m/ \/!