The Aftermath

*Brendon's POV*

After the whole Chad incident, I took Hayley into her house and up to her room. (her room is pretty sweet if ya ask me)

She changed into some white basketball shorts and a green T-Shirt. While she was changing, I heard her cry numerous times. When she came out of her bathroom, she had a tear stained face and her makeup completely off.

I took her in my arms and she broke down again. I comforted her by saying some random things and rocking her back and forth while, rubbing her back. It was around five p.m., when Hayley finally calmed down. My shirt was wet from her tears and she had a major death grip on me.

"Hayley, " I started off with her looking at me. "I just want you to know that I'm here for you and you don't have to tell me who that idiot is right away. You can tell me on your own time. I won't pressure you or anything." I told her.

"Thank you, Brendon." She whispered.

She leant up to meet my lips in a hesitant kiss at first, but slowly relaxed as it continued. She pulled away first and gave me a hug.

 "Thanks, Brennie. Where would I be without you?" She said.

"Still with Taylor even though he cheated." I told her. 

"True, true. Thanks for being there for me. When I needed you that is." she said.

"Haha. Your very welcome." I said leaning down to kiss her again.

As we were kissing, Hayley had her arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her waist. I sat against her headboard and she ended up sitting in my lap. I put my hands under her shirt and felt her soft back. She shuddered and pulled away. Damn it, I shouldn't have done that.

"Crap Hayles! I am so sorry I shouldn't have done that." I said taking my hands off her.

"It's cool. It's just that, I don't wanna go too far though. I got in trouble the last time this happened except it went a little too far." She said.

"Did you have sex?" I asked.

"No! I didn't go that far. Ok? So don't think that I had sex." She said.

 "Ok. I'm sorry again." I told her.

She started laughing and smiled her beautiful smile that makes my stomach do flip flops. I noticed she had a little gap in between her teeth, and I think it's the most beautiful thing in the world. I just sat there looking at her and taking in her features. From her hair, to her eyebrows, to her beautiful green eyes, to her lips which were so plump and red, to her wonderful nose. She gave me puzzled look before asking,

 "What?" 

"You look beautiful Hayley. Just right." I said smiling.

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks. You look handsome. Just right." She said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and leaned to kiss her. We ended up kissing for a good ten minutes until our stomachs started growling.

We ate chicken potpie and talked about our summer.

Hayley walked me out of her house at around one in the morning. When we were outside, we sat on her porch.

"Do you have to go?" She asked.

"Honestly, no. But I better leave before your dad puts my head on platter." I replied.

She started laughing and bit her lip.

"Can I get a goodnight kiss before you leave?" She asked.

"Sure. But, only because you asked." I said laughing.

She rolled her eyes and started laughing before, pulling my head down to her level and kissed me fiercely. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brung her closer to me.

We pulled away breathing hard and met in a hug. She layed her head on my chest and whispered,

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. I'll see you tomorrow Kitten." I said walking away. We waved each other goodbye, and I left zooming away from my girlfriend's house.

So, this is finished. Thank you to everybody who is reading this and thank you to, drumroll please, Paramoresparawhore and helenaxhermosa! Check out their stories! Its really good! That's it for tonight I think. Ummmmm, oh!

Stay Quirky! Love Ya Lots!! <3